New member here with my 2000 Si

Cooper12

Respected
Just saying Hi. I had a 96 Ex for years and recently needing a second car picked up a pretty clean Milano Red 2000 Civic Si. it has 168k on the chassis but was told the motor was a Jdm Replacement about 30k ago.
Clean title California 2 owner car. both previous owners where in the mid to late 50's

Im happy to have her
IMG_7469 2.JPG

IMG_7470.JPG more

1 more
IMG_7472 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
Awesome man! I have an EX I'm looking to turn into a bit of an Si clone

thendi

Respected
5+ Year Member
Clean looking SI cooper. I would have liked to buy an SI if I wasn't afraid of it getting stolen where I live.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!
Was it lowered already, or did you do that?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That Si must run smoothly if previously owned by two people over 50. Nice find. Do you know what suspension its on?

Cooper12

Respected
That Si must run smoothly if previously owned by two people over 50. Nice find. Do you know what suspension its on?
I'm not sure. It runs good , does sound like it could use a muffler or a cat possibly . I'd like a nice toned exhaust

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Previous owner had it lowered
That's surprising...
It's nice anyway.
For me, it's actually the last of the true Civics', in that they are sporty, compact, economical, easy to own and classically nice looking.

If the planets ever align, and extra cash falls into my lap, I'd like to find a nice 99/00 Em1, in EBP, as close to stock form as possible with lowish miles, lower it, retain the stock wheels, swap out to 96-98 outer tails and put a 96-98 front end on it with square yellow fogs....

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
That's surprising...
It's nice anyway.
For me, it's actually the last of the true Civics', in that they are sporty, compact, economical, easy to own and classically nice looking.

If the planets ever align, and extra cash falls into my lap, I'd like to find a nice 99/00 Em1, in EBP, as close to stock form as possible with lowish miles, lower it, retain the stock wheels, swap out to 96-98 outer tails and put a 96-98 front end on it with square yellow fogs....

Agreed.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's surprising...
It's nice anyway.

Its not too often that someone wants to change to the amber lensed taillights and the '96-'98 front end. I do, however, prefer the '96-'98 front end.

Cooper12

Respected
Thursday I ordered some new sun visors . Old ones where pretty tore up. i just got them on and now the interior is about perfect. the sunroof shade needs to be replaced but it still looks good from the inside. Until I read up more on what is involved on that it is ok with me. Seems like a job I want to do in he shade on a early Fall day

IMG_7567.JPG IMG_7568.JPG

Cooper12

Respected
thanks I got them on Ebay ( Honda City in Maryland was the seller ) driver side was 84.95 passenger 89.95

Last edited:

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
$180 for sun visors, that's dedication. I need a drivers side sunvisor and was waiting for one to pop up but I think I'll just do what you did.

Cooper12

Respected
$180 for sun visors, that's dedication. I need a drivers side sunvisor and was waiting for one to pop up but I think I'll just do what you did.
yeah i was tired of the shredded ones i had hanging down in front of my eyes haha. there was some recovered ones for near half the price but someone got them before me i guess. there is cheeper used ones but i don't want to replace them in a year or two again