ECU & Injectors: turbo '96 HX

lambert439

i have a 1996 hx with a turbo kit all on the car intercooler bov wastegate all hooked up i only will be running 5 pounds of boost so what injectors and ecu will i need. i think that's all i have left to get for it let me know if i need more.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I changed your title from "helppp what more do i need" to be more specific and attract the answers you need.

Have you researched it? Turbo'd HXs have been documented several times here.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stock motor? P28 ODB1 ECU. But get it chipped and professionally tuned. Otherwise it won't last long.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@lambert439, I moved your comment from the recent thread you created into this one and merged it into the similar comment you posted here as they're related. Please do not create threads for topics you already have open. Feel free to edit your comment for clarity. Punctuations & clear spelling would help too.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DSM 450's will use a resistor box so if you don't want to go that route, you can't use those. You'll need saturated injectors.

These are the injectors I had with my setup, and they worked great.

lambert439

DSM 450's will use a resistor box so if you don't want to go that route, you can't use those. You'll need saturated injectors.

These are the injectors I had with my setup, and they worked great.
thanks but thats a little out of my price range lol m already 1300$over my budget

lambert439

how hard is it to wire in a resistor box keep in mind im 15 i know my way around a shop and car but wiring isnt something im too familiar with

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not bad if you can follow instructions ... lol