Change...EM1 content

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I had the same problem when I dropped my trans a couple weeks ago. Long bolt for the starter bound up when I was pulling it out. Made no sense to me. Everything's looking really good man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I got you bro, the small plastic plug you see in the picture fits perfectly in the AC drain hole. I think it's the plug for where the washer fluid goes on a Hatch. BTW horn cover looks dope.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
While grilling last night, I got a little fancy work done. Also provided are photos of the above mentioned mount hardware...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
More fancy hardware, power to the chassis (insurance needed mileage for my special rates) and some wiring on the chassis harness (my 1yo daughter enjoys a nice schematic, haha!) in prep for the WireWorx headlight harness install...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got you bro, the small plastic plug you see in the picture fits perfectly in the AC drain hole. I think it's the plug for where the washer fluid goes on a Hatch.
I tried out the cruise control firewall plug, perfect fit. Left it in place and ordered another =) The one you suggested I had already put wiring through, so no test. The left front EDFC harness and the wideband pass through there.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A little late, but here is the current status. Still slow going. Family > all.

Opened up the hole to move wiring through...

WireWorx headlight harness laid out...

And a few more parts arrived. ITRx yellow stitch boot to match the yellow on the steering wheel, Downstar OEM wire harness delete plug and various hardware, GoPro remote from the UK, PCI spherical front and rear camber kit...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whats the new plan?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The plan is really to go back to the original plan. I had pulled this work off the table in an effort to finish quicker. I've decided that since I'm still waiting on some stuff that the time line is whatever and I'm going to do everything while the engine is out. No sense in pulling it again, when I get pissed that I didn't do it this go around. But it will continue to be very slow with family coming first and work being very busy with trying to deliver two aircraft carriers and a new sub to the Navy all very close in time. And I'll be likely heading out to sea for about a week on one of the carriers for the shake down. Its been a very busy year or so with all of this coming to a head within weeks of each other. We are all looking forward to things calming down, for a few months, before the next sub becomes a hot item.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, basically...lol.

Downstar firewall plug for the left wire harness hole, clutch line and S2000 CMC spacer...

Gave the bay a nice wipe down to get the first layer of junk off.

And I drilled out the spot welds on the radiator and AC condenser brackets. Spot well bit was def worth the money...

And its about that time for rear brakes on the Tundra. So I bought the matching red powder coated calipers, centric blanks and Hawk LTS pads.