What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shift bushings arrived.

Also, I made some gifs for an explanation I'm writing of how a manual transmission works =) But it won't embed here :cry:

Here's an imgur link instead.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to a 'career fair' at FHP Miami HQ
Wound up putting in an application finally

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Picked up a vacuum gauge last night. The next step in the process to troubleshooting my slight idle issue. It's just barely noticeable, but it bugs me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My plan with the Mazda was once I was back to work, just taking it to the tuner and telling them to make it run. But now it seems i dont have time for that so once again its in my hands.

Gotta get the xterra done first though and thats a process in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found out today that they finally approved my procedure. Its next Tuesday. Now i gotta rush to get s**t done before i go back to work that is if the procedure works.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ordered ChemicalGuys InnerClean, Optimum Car Wax, some microfiber towels, and next week I'm going to a shop to pick up sealant as well. The weather is supposed to be really nice, so I'm going to town on my car.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mowed 2 sections of the lawn that needed it the most and that I've been putting off.

Wanted to wash the car, partially because bird s**t, but didn't get time.

Been trying not to sweat until this sunburn is gone.

But, I get to look forward to waking up at 6 tomorrow to make a 3 hour drive north for about 30 minutes and then come right back. Yay. Too bad my brother is coming otherwise I'd make it a much better drive by going places afterward.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mowed 2 sections of the lawn that needed it the most and that I've been putting off.

Wanted to wash the car, partially because bird s**t, but didn't get time.

Been trying not to sweat until this sunburn is gone.

But, I get to look forward to waking up at 6 tomorrow to make a 3 hour drive north for about 30 minutes and then come right back. Yay. Too bad my brother is coming otherwise I'd make it a much better drive by going places afterward.
The struggles of living in the south. Wish I had that struggle :lol:. I remember being in Florida last February and it was f**king PERFECT weather. Mid to high 70's the entire time and of course rain here and there. If I were loaded, I'd spend the winters down south and summers up north.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The struggles of living in the south. Wish I had that struggle :lol:. I remember being in Florida last February and it was f**king PERFECT weather. Mid to high 70's the entire time and of course rain here and there. If I were loaded, I'd spend the winters down south and summers up north.
Winter in Arizona. Summer in Colorado.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Spent Friday-Monday down in DC visiting a buddy for his birthday. A bunch of us did one of those escape room things and we ended up setting the record for quickest time! We did have 9 people though (max is 10). Overall, had a blast, but damn it's expensive down there compared to up here!