What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had my nerve block procedure today. Damn those needles are huge. They told me to not do s**t the rest of the day even though i dont feel any different. Hopefully it starts helping in the next few days and i can go back to work soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had my nerve block procedure today. Damn those needles are huge. They told me to not do s**t the rest of the day even though i dont feel any different. Hopefully it starts helping in the next few days and i can go back to work soon.

Keep us posted!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally went up to the body shop to get a quote, I think it'll be in good company.
Even just scrolling their IG page shows nothing but 6-figure vehicles

Lady Gaga had her Fiat there
Nicky Jam has his F12 there getting some new wheels
The hideous 458 was there, owned by Seattle Mariner Felix Hernandez
New York Yankee Aroldis Chapman had his Rolls Royce Drophead with 26's there & they're building one of those Mercedes Sprinter van things. Told it was about $50k and they're putting another $120k into it. All I saw was "Cuban Missile" inside and knew before he told us.

Speaking of vans, the Google CEO has a smaller Mercedes van there being built. They supposedly had a tech fly out to assemble this internet thing and all sorts of tech s**t in the back, but they also installed a Nest camera so they can monitor progress inside the van 24/7.

"The Beard" William Stern had his Focus ST there

The worst was this older Cuban chick, fake ass, fake tits, getting out of her C7 Z06 with gullwing doors, horrible black taillight covers, blue Z06 badge, painted black license plate with only the letters painted in blue (shortened version of Batmobile, Batman is black & yellow though so wtf) . . . and she wanted them to create a body kit for her. RIP Corvette.

Also got some stuff at the dive shop
Forgot how expensive stuff is in there, but they had all sorts of cool stuff
Also going back out on the boat this Sunday. Should have some pretty company.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Why the f**k does Lady Gaga drive a Fiat? :lol:

First "Log Cabin" car show last night. Fantastic weather.. 85 and sunny all day.

Also, these are snapchat images. Wasn't expecting to keep these pictures but decided to post them. So excuse the compressed quality.

And vids! Also snapchat quality lol. But they sound good!

Rolling in...

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really want to go to a car meetup sometime, it's just tough shaking the college attitude of "no vacations! too much work, no fun allowed!"

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really want to go to a car meetup sometime, it's just tough shaking the college attitude of "no vacations! too much work, no fun allowed!"
I feel you there lol. Though I started going to these meetups while in college, haha. These particular ones happen every Wednesday, weather permitting, so I usually go a few times a year. Couldn't pass up yesterday with the fantastic weather.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel you there lol. Though I started going to these meetups while in college, haha. These particular ones happen every Wednesday, weather permitting, so I usually go a few times a year. Couldn't pass up yesterday with the fantastic weather.
Nice, it looks like a great time!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uncovered some dead rats behind the control panel of the oven/range in my house. I can't even process that I've been cooking on top of them for almost a year now.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What potent fragrance in your kitchen could possibly mask the odor of a large dead rodent?
The sheer amount of time that it'd been dead. This must have happened >1 year before we moved in to this rental house.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fuddruckers
Dealership visit
Picked up my new door
Pool & hot tub
Time for either Moe's or Cheesecake Factory
Hey Alex! How are you?
Same same.
Yourself? Seem to be having a ton of fun with the bike

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally put up new baseboards after I put new floors in like a year and a half ago lol.

Cut out all new metal for the rear frame on the xterra and got it tacked up.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dare I ask, are you feeling better?
No. But Ive come to the realization that I'm probably going to have to deal with this pain the rest of my life so I'm doing all the stuff i have to do to go back to work and s**t.

Sucks, but i guess that's how its gonna be.

I can't not work.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No. But Ive come to the realization that I'm probably going to have to deal with this pain the rest of my life so I'm doing all the stuff i have to do to go back to work and s**t.

Sucks, but i guess that's how its gonna be.

I can't not work.
s**t dude :|