What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well since Chris and Alex didn't kill each other I guess I'll update..

Ready for the weekend. Funny that I mentioned the fire department yesterday because I received an email informing me that I passed onto the next phase, and will have a written exam Tuesday! Ready to crush it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove from northern Cincinnatti, OH to Miami, FL today.
Where/why were you in Cincy?

Ready for the weekend. Funny that I mentioned the fire department yesterday because I received an email informing me that I passed onto the next phase, and will have a written exam Tuesday! Ready to crush it.
You got this mang...

d.m.lippold

Jus do legal tint. Check your states required level of opacity n ur good. If u get a tint with a warranty such as lumar then it will say right on ur warranty paper wat opacity it is at n u simply show that to the police officer.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jus do legal tint. Check your states required level of opacity n ur good. If u get a tint with a warranty such as lumar then it will say right on ur warranty paper wat opacity it is at n u simply show that to the police officer.

NYS is 70%... factory windows are nearly that.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Midwest Eibach meet was announced, anyone making the trip to Marysville, OH in September?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta make it to one of these meets someday. Esp now that I have a working car :rolf:

Washed the Civic today. Clearcoat is almost entirely gone from the front bumper, and is now chipping off of the door :scurred: idk how to stop it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice man keep us posted! @young_

Heard back from a recruiter for General Dynamics today for a sys admin job in VA. We'll see what happens. Requires top secret clearance, which I would need to obtain. I used to have a secret clearance back in college, for a 6 month co-op also at General Dynamics.

d.m.lippold

Gotta make it to one of these meets someday. Esp now that I have a working car :rolf:

Washed the Civic today. Clearcoat is almost entirely gone from the front bumper, and is now chipping off of the door :scurred: idk how to stop it.
Wax the f**k out of it with compound. If that dont work ull have to repaint

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took my return to duty physical today. Passed it and left. Then they call me saying i have to retake it tomorrow for a few retarded reasons. Oh well. Back again tomorrow.

Got the frame in on the xterra. Finish welding and put the axle and link bars in tomorrow. New airbags and disk brake conversion should be here Thursday or friday. Still not sure when I'll be flying out for work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk