Ignore this

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Find pics of wheels you like and choose.
By all means, spend money on good tires too, stay away from Pep Boys specials, Like Fuzion....

Anyways these are the ones I like

This is the car they will go on
What wheels?
If you're going to ask questions and share pics, you need to learn how to post pictures.
It's 2017, this can be looked up, if not, see your other thread.
We can't help if we can't see what you're talking about.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Lets see if my pic works... 15" ls webs in the front with falken azenis and 16" rears with 305/40/16

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Fondatron3000

By all means, spend money on good tires too, stay away from Pep Boys specials, Like Fuzion....

What wheels?
If you're going to ask questions and share pics, you need to learn how to post pictures.
It's 2017, this can be looked up, if not, see your other thread.
We can't help if we can't see what you're talking about.
This had been up for a while, as I told u on the other one I didn't know how to post pictures so obviously this isn't going to have working pics

Lets see if my pic works... 15" ls webs in the front with falken azenis and 16" rears with 305/40/16

I like the rears, what kind are they? And how much were they?

GO WITH SOME REAL ROTAS!!!!!!
I googled them and they're okay lol Ig

Last edited by a moderator:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ran fuzions for years on my civic. Nothing wrong with them for the money. We put them on a lot of our used off brand cars at work. Better than the cheap crap the used car manager wants us to run to save money.

Depends on what you want out of the tires though. It's a very broad topic. Now I run DWS06 in the summer and hakkapeliitta in the winter.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
They are hokuto racing hiryu i believe, dont quote me on the spelling. I paid 1300 delivered with bfg's euro t/a's but that was back in 98 when it was on my B swapped 88 Accord

Fondatron3000

They are hokuto racing hiryu i believe, dont quote me on the spelling. I paid 1300 delivered with bfg's euro t/a's but that was back in 98 when it was on my B swapped 88 Accord

Sent from my boujea ass phone[/QUOTE/]
just for the pair or for a full set??

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Full set, but the rubber bands up front do nothing for traction, the falkens are not much better no traction till deep 3rd gear

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This had been up for a while, as I told u on the other one I didn't know how to post pictures so obviously this isn't going to have working pics
It would if you went back and edited your original post.