XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm with boofoo and Mr Baker on this one - that it's the head gasket. I had nearly identical issues that you're experiencing.

radiator fluid slowly disappers
Further a sign the hg is failing.

HG is an easy fix, drain the fluids, pull the head. Assuming no warpage - replace the gasket, torque head down properly, replace fluids.

If you keep driving on it while the temp is going up, it's going to be more than just the head gasket you're replacing. I speak from experience when I say this...

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Well this escalated quickly.. op, do a compression test and a press test of the coolant system, were trying to save you money by not buying all those other parts to have the problem not go away. I agree with the head gasket as well, once its off put a straight edge across the head surface in all diff directions, if overheated these heads will warp and need to be decked true. If you still dont believe us then go head buy all those parts do as you must and come back and say same probs are happening, by then were done helping... its funny when someone asks advice 3+ ppl have a solution but its ignored and repeated over and over and over and over and over and over lol....

Sent from my boujea ass phone

camilo

thanks everyone ......... civteck get a life i said i will let you guys know how it goes... if indeed i have to replace the hg i will let you know on saturday night...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks everyone ......... civteck get a life i said i will let you guys know how it goes... if indeed i have to replace the hg i will let you know on saturday night...
Why are you being standoffish? With the exception of one guy who is wrong, we are all saying it's the head gasket. Why ask for advice if you're not going to take it? @civteck is trying to help you by saving you money. Do troubleshooting first before throwing money into it. Civteck even provided you with how to troubleshoot and you tell him to get a life? Come on, man.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do troubleshooting first before throwing money into it.
That's not the Honda fanboy way, plus that assumes that the person actually has the smarts to know how to troubleshoot.
No, just go to a forum, ask and expect an answer to be spoonfed to you.