NOOOB...Pics of my 2kSi

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funkyfels:
Yeah you were a little late on the "OWNED" :roll: It would have not been bad if you made that comment before I defended myself. I have made just a few more posts to back up the first two pics. Did you not happen to see the other pics or fail to read the last two post on the first page? How many more pics could you need? :???: But anyway...I posted the first two pics because 1. They were the newest and 2. The peral in the paint jumps and you and in my opinion looks great!
I hope to scan some of the "progress pics" soon of what is going on right now. Many will not like Im sure...but you dont have to pay for it and hell...I dont have to either. Sponsorship at a body shop kicks ass!! I just like to try and be as different as I can with a car that you see between every blink while on the road. =) Oh, and I try to keep it as clean as possible but also stay up there with the show scene...

Again, thanks to all the positive...and for those that dont like. Its all up to the creator...cause he/ she is the one that has to shell out the cash for it! But for all the haters that for whatever reason still dont think its mine...I shall post a couple more pics tomorrow after I get them off my comp at work. Oh, and again if anyone in the Hampton Roads area wants to see it in person for a vouch...PM me or post on here. 8)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definately not feelin the kit and the purple color....but the motor setup sounds nice

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good work man. but ya i dont like the purplish pearl u added. personally i would have done a dark blusih if i was to add pearl to black. but still nice. whats she throwing down? ever run it?

oh ya, pls change your license plate

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, at first I was kinda torn on the purple peral...but being that I am sponsored by the body shop they wanted to try it. What was I going to say, no to a free paint job?! =) When we did the all over paint with the stock FBP the blue peral in the OE paint was pretty strong. Where as with just the original Honda paint its not. When you actually see the car you can see the bule and purple...and depending on lighting and time of day it can look black, blue or purple. The purple has grown on me and really makes the car different at shows.
As for numbers...I have no idea what it does. I have never ran it, I did it all for show and the "non-punk" factor. Its just fun to have "RiceRkt" on the plate and look all show..and then be able to play on the streets when someone thinks its all show and no go. I also bought the car to go all out with it and that is what I am doing.
As I said last night, when I got to work I would post a couple more pics. These too have tags from websites...like I said before I show it and these pics were in the "events coverage" on the host site. I dont have as many pics out and about due to the fact that I dont have a digi...But I want to scan some soon of the progress of the changes. So here you go, enjoy....or not. :lol:

Falken Import and Truck Bash, Indianapolis, IN 2003

Xtreme Nats, Dinwiddie, VA 2003

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry really dont like the bodykit or the headlights, not a fan of halos regardless. otherwise the car and everything else looks good

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to CC mang! Glad to see you could back it up. :thumbs up
Very nice ride. Enjoy your stay.

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea thought i would say welcome to CC and i hope that u enjoy ur stay here

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks again for the welcomes and comments...I have been thinking about just going back to the regular black housing lights...Im kinda out growing the projectors. I'll probably keep them around for shows if the flow better...but who knows. :lol: I am happy with the kit...all but the front. I have out grown it and I would really like a Authentic C-West front, so if anyone has one please hit me up!!! :suprise: I got the VIS knock off and it looked like crap... :evil: The fender choice was simple for me...1. I liked them 2. You dont see many of them and 3. THEY ARE NOT Z3s!!!!!!
And about the plate...I plan on changing it next year...but I dont know to what. :???:
I hope to have my car back soon and get some things done to my g/f's 00 VSM and do a little photoshoot...Dont worry, she isnt going the route I am :lol: We are going very simple with hers. Mugen front lip, Type R rear lip, paint the sides. For the drop..I got her some Tien H-Techs for her B-day and she is rolling on some LS Mesh rims...with "H" emblems...not the "A." hehe.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mportedcivicsi said:
Funkyfels:
I just like to try and be as different as I can with a car that you see between every blink while on the road. =)
Again, thanks to all the positive...and for those that dont like. Its all up to the creator...cause he/ she is the one that has to shell out the cash for it!
very true...i think your car looks really nice and clean. welcome to cc and enjoy.

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its a nice ride and its especially a good to get people to race you then kick their *ss its real nice.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm loving the motor setup! props on that. I like red or oem valve cover colors better, but man you must be flyin around town!

kevinEGcivic

GUAM BOMB!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HiGH_CiTY said:
good work man. but ya i dont like the purplish pearl u added. personally i would have done a dark blusih if i was to add pearl to black. but still nice. whats she throwing down? ever run it?

oh ya, pls change your license plate
yup... i tried dark blue pearl on mine it turned out too dark... so i might try to shoot it again... but yeah... nice engine setup man... :lol: