i wrecked my 95 ej1...

bwahhj128

i wrecked my 95 ej1 and im looking to start a new project. it already has a mugen lip,si tailights motegi 18" wheels,and i have a 10k hid kit. its an automatic with a d15 so that kinda sucks. i crushed my front in basiclly and need new fenders,bumper,hood,and core support. all thats figured out with but what im wanting to know on yalls opinons are what should i do body wise. im a jdm kinda kid so i basiclly love that stuff lol. its not lowered so yea. i need a new paintjopb and a brand new set of wheels. i like the gsr blades,rota flashbacks and the rota p-1. if yall have any idea on color prefrences to go along with those wheels then give me the scoop on it please. and also i wanted to know,will the 99-00 ek/ej fogs fit on my 95 civic? i love that look so im wandering would it fit? thank yall.=)

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics?

AlexJDM

5+ Year Member
theres a front bumper out there that gives a EG the look of a EK if u really want the EK fogs ...i seen them on here this last week
i'll try and find it ...

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GSR Blades would be the cheapest, but Rotas are not bad...
I would personally swap your motor for something a lil more worthy!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
manual transmission swap first IMO
u know id almost agree with u, but my z6 w/ auto tranny mobs on ls swapped civics all day, and ls teggys? forget it the weight difference..lol i neutral bomb it up shift to third and dont go to D4 that way im not in overdrive..
basically allows me to redline it, and get off the line pretty quick..

and as for high speeds, if i dont use D4 governor dont kick in, form 100-130 is quick,
(only been that high a few times i firmly believe there is a no need to go past 90 on a road that has any kind of traffic, take it to the track)

Personaly i love being an auto for 2 reasons, i can be lazy on long trips, and theres nothen better then beating LS teggys and haven them ask what i got and i say, stock single cam v automatic.. thats what u call an ouchburn! lol

bwahhj128

thanks guys,i love the bumper tho. im gonna keep it automatic so itll be just for looks but i wanna have like the cleanist civic in nashville haha and i was to that point untill i wrecked it. :( so i think im gonna go with the gsr blades. go to www.houseofkolors.com and go to the shape colors and tell me what color would be the best for my civic and that will tell if i get the gsr blades or not/i have another rim brand in mind:rota p-1 the bronze color. so let me know please. thanks again.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im totally confused, you said you were looking to start a new project? That normally means you are getting another car....

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well depends on the color of ur car, powdercoated white gsr blades would look sick on just about any color car, especially red or that si blue.

as for the ek fogs, 3 people from my team down here in FL retro fited ek fogs onto egs...its possible 2 of the 3 look clean the third doesn't flow well w/ his car..

they said it took a lot of fabricating to make it work, and as for the bumper the other guy mentioned its a white crow bumper, but thats a bumper that doesn't need fogies cause it looks better w/ out imo

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im totally confused, you said you were looking to start a new project? That normally means you are getting another car....
Thats what i was thinking...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This would look sick:

Shimrin® Kandy Basecoats - Burgundy

bwahhj128

yeaa,thanks yall. i love the idea fan111. i love white or bronze wheels but the thought of white gsrs? tooooo sick haha. and i love the burgandy color lol. im asking yall these questions because from what yalls opinons are then thats what ill do. i like the burgandy or brandywine with p/c white gsr blades. the ek fogs? ehhh seems too complicated lol. id love to have them but im only 17 with a part time job so ill probably stick with the ej fogs. that bumper is clean as f**k tho. best ive seen on an ej ever imo.