Installing coilovers. yeahhh buddy

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gonna work on my girlfriend's car today.. Head gaskets, and possibly brake pads.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replace the oil pan gasket(ugh) and wash the car in 27* weather. YAY for a heated garage!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Yay for a heated state! It's 72 and sunny right now :lol:

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Changed the oil on my daily driver. Kept putting it off with being busy so it was way over due..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I should probably wash my car.... They laid salt down like yesterday or the day before. I don't know if they laid it on any roads I took but to be safe, I don't want that s*** to stay too long if I did drive over some.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm gunna wash my car tomorrow and fix my exhaust also. Might be tucking the EM1 away for the winter, they put down WAY too much salt here..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They haven't salted here at all; we haven't had a need for it yet. Sort of odd how we haven't had snow yet and it's the 2nd week of December. I'm not complaining though!

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oil change, seat shampoo, interior detail and maybe a wash, if the wind slows a little. Otherwise it will be too cold lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went through the car wash earlier and my headlights fogged up yet again.... *sigh*. Looks like I'll have to open them for like the 7th time now. I'm considering ordering new sealant to really shut those bitches up.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I went through the car wash earlier and my headlights fogged up yet again.... *sigh*. Looks like I'll have to open them for like the 7th time now. I'm considering ordering new sealant to really shut those b****es up.
I just posted this in another thread, but there's a neat little trick I picked up that helps lessen if not eliminate the moisture problem. string up 1 or 2 of those silica gel packs that come inside of various food packaging and other packages(like the ones inside a lot of beef jerky bags) on some fishing line and feed them through the opening in the back of the headlight down into the housing out of sight and keep the line taught as to not let them move around. Leave those in there and you will notice that the moisture doesn't build up inside the lenses. :D

Cheap and easy...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just ordered new shocks and springs. Back to stock she goes...