Video of my FRS chasing down a Porsche

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
APR FOR THE MOTHER f**king WIN, HOMIE!! I just got an APR wing for my bday, I bought my girl the same wing last xmas, and she bought the splitter. Right now I'm running a P1 Special Projects splitter and airdam, but I will probably be switching to APR. Tony is an awesome dude and has really gone out of his way for my girlfriend and myself.
Last time I was at Thunderhill I was able to reel in a Spec 911 a couple times. Feels good

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
APR FOR THE MOTHER f***ING WIN, HOMIE!! I just got an APR wing for my bday, I bought my girl the same wing last xmas, and she bought the splitter. Right now I'm running a P1 Special Projects splitter and airdam, but I will probably be switching to APR. Tony is an awesome dude and has really gone out of his way for my girlfriend and myself.
Last time I was at Thunderhill I was able to reel in a Spec 911 a couple times. Feels good

Nice! I love the quality of APR! Great pic too!

Mishimoto oil cooler. It was a PITA! But worth it. Running much cooler now. Oil pressure gauge goin in on sat and next day off ill be installing my hawk HPS pads thanks too my sponsor =)

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I would recommend a better compound, HPS will cook pretty quick. I'm using Project Mu Club Racer right now

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would recommend a better compound, HPS will cook pretty quick. I'm using Project Mu Club Racer right now
I'm actually debatin a BBK up front and brake cooling ducts to prolong pad life. But when I'm getting full sets of brake pads for 75$ it's not too bad if they don't last long until my upgrade.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Here I was expecting a real Porsche, not some old one :lol:

Looks like fun :thumbup:
Those older model Porches well still dust more than half the Honda's on this board.:roll:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your instructor sounds like Randy Pobst. Is it? Cuz that would be sweet.
Lol nah, he was a zo6 driver though. Took me out on lunch. A few other instructors took out their students too but they all might as well have been standing still lol. Was a lot of fun!

Latest edition. Functioning rear diffusor!

Seems a lot more stable when braking from over 100mph. Turning, the car was already smooth as butter so not much to be said there. It has been wind tunnel tested though.

Saving for BBKs up front, brake cooling and track dedicated rims/tires.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Looks sick!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its awesome to see you use the car for what it was intended for :thumbup:
Is Horizontal engine easy to work on?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its awesome to see you use the car for what it was intended for :thumbup:
Is Horizontal engine easy to work on?
Depends on what I'm doing. Basic maintenance ie fluid changes are easy. But I'm not looking forward to installing a new header lol. It's all under neath my engine. Although I just have to unbolt my splitter and steel plate that sits under the engine. Still not looking like fun. Easiest oil change of my life though! Right on top.