Oem Honda Access Roof rack

biver

Hi everybody, i got this pretty rare oem Honda Access roof rack for civic sedan 1996- (as it is written on them), and thought they may fit my hb, but since they not (sedan has a bit wider roof), I might sell them.

Since the rack and stuff scene is not so big in my country, I am thinking to sell them where somebody would want and appreciate that kind of thing.

So could you suggest the value of them?

THe rack is in very good condition, with all caps, locks, original honda white logos, and two keys.
As the rack is used a bit there are some marks of usage likefew scratches, but nothing big.

CO671

Registered VIP
I'm going to look for what it's worth based on previous for sale threads, depending on that I'm interested to grab it!!!!

biver

I'm going to look for what it's worth based on previous for sale threads, depending on that I'm interested to grab it!!!!
I am thinking about to put it on ebay on auction. But the problem is shipping that I can't calculate exactly how much should it cost for each state or country.

KAnE3o1

I am thinking about to put it on ebay on auction. But the problem is shipping that I can't calculate exactly how much should it cost for each state or country.
I know I'm super late but is this still for sale?? lol