What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell, if I close this deal and get what I want to get, I'd probably do the same thing...after a full clear wrap.
Not that I don't like spending other people's money, on something like this with this low of miles it's a waste of money to change out fluids other than oil and brake fluid. The trans, steering, coolant, diff, etc fluids are all use wear fluids that don't need changed until they get up there in miles. Same as changing out his very expensive air filters...not needed with this low of miles. They were still spotless but he wants them tossed.

His money though.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Yeah I've wondered about these cars going in what seems like every 5k or so for services.
I say that now, but I'm sure if I got what I want, I'd be too busy racking up miles to worry about stupid things like changing all the fluids

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depends on the brand but Audi is usually at 5k intervals on their oil changes I think. Porsche is 10k or one year, then you have your minors at 20k and 60k and your majors at 40k and 80k. Majors being oil, air, pollen, fuel, spark plug, full inspection (which we do on all services anyway) etc.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been super busy lately.

Woman and I didn't work so I'm at the parents and negotiations on a house with a 4-6 car garage.

Audi gets paint this weekend

Working what I can but it's getting a little slow with the oil industry down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought u guys were done a long time ago? Trying to buy a house being slow at work? Crazy f**ker.

Just got off a 30 hr shift. f**king cold b***h and nothing went right. Headed home in a few hours hopefully if the passes are open.

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425128690.574992.jpg

Woke up to this guy ready to go! We have a big day ahead of us! Driving out to Roanoke, Alabama around 10. Spending the day there working the dog.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right on. Set up your life off of 40 hrs and you will never have any problems.
Always have and will do it like that, the over time is just play money and car parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still trying to recover from last night

Went out for someones bday
Invited these girls over too late "we've been waiting all night for you to ask..."
Got stupid smashed
Smoked my first cigarette in 3-4 years
Puked
Passed out on the balcony
Pretty sure I'm missing $20+/-
Drove to kw this afternoon and I'm still exhausted & hungover
Every now & then i can taste the booze & cig

Meeting up with one chick and her friend soon
Then picking another up around 2
f**k. Tonight. Better be worth it in the end

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still trying to recover from last night

Went out for someones bday
Invited these girls over too late "we've been waiting all night for you to ask..."
Got stupid smashed
Smoked my first cigarette in 3-4 years
Puked
Passed out on the balcony
Pretty sure I'm missing $20+/-
Drove to kw this afternoon and I'm still exhausted & hungover
Every now & then i can taste the booze & cig

Meeting up with one chick and her friend soon
Then picking another up around 2
f**k. Tonight. Better be worth it in the end
Sounds like you had a good night.
He's alive! :lol:

Finally heard back from my motorcycle accident last April... the one where I hit a massive pothole on the highway and and almost dropped my bike because of it. Sent a complaint to the city who passed it off to the State who passed it off to the contractor... waited months, finally called them up, and finally got a note in the mail saying I'll be getting a $920+ check in the mail next week. :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wifey surprised me last when i got home with dinner with a bunch of friends and then went to see Flyleaf, Adelitas Way and Framing Hanley. Then bar hopped and saw a bunch of other people i havent seen forever.

Now im eating Sonic trying to not get hungover

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So left this morning to go back to college and started getting a horrible shimmy in the steering wheel. Pretty sure a wheel was wobbling. Tires looked fine, but I was running late so I took my dads car back to school. Friday when I go home, gotta figure out what the deal is.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So left this morning to go back to college and started getting a horrible shimmy in the steering wheel. Pretty sure a wheel was wobbling. Tires looked fine, but I was running late so I took my dads car back to school. Friday when I go home, gotta figure out what the deal is.
That happened to me once!

... and then my wheel fell off mid-drive. :oops:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just worried the rim is bent or something or the shitty aftermarket lugs or my studs broke

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My sleep schedule is so f**ked. Guesss im not going to work again today. Gonna hit the gym and hopefully the weather is nicer so i can get some s**t done around the house and on my truck.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Purchased an exhaust from the CC store today! Invidia N1, my buddy has this on his Type S and it sounds great.. a nice deep tone; not loud or raspy either.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not loud? lolllllll just roll into the throttle some and you'll change your mind on that

FF to 2:27

Took it off last year, pretty sure I've lost a little hearing due to it.