awful experience

Userfornow

I thought this site would help me build my car. Obviously not. I am very disappointed. Good luck with your endeavors. I will no long be apart with building this website to any social standard for it has failed in my books

Harv_D_Johnson

How cam you say this site isn't helpful. I've personally found to s of info on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. People have come and gone, in a week you will be but a blip on the member list and forgotten shortly there after. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Could have been a man and contributed, but instead took the childish way out and tried to cry about it only to find out that no one cares.

Why make a thread? Just leave. This isn't yelp, no one cares.

Yes, I am a mod and should act more professional but can't stand whiny bitches that want s**t spoon fed to them and then bash the site and it's members when they don't get everything handed on a silver platter.

This is a tech section and this thread nothing to do with tech.

Good luck finding another site that will spoon feed you what you want. Try hondatech, I hear they are really friendly over there. Tell RonJ we say hi.

Last edited:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I thought this site would help me build my car. Obviously not. I am very disappointed. Good luck with your endeavors. I will no long be apart with building this website to any social standard for it has failed in my books
And while i can't blame you for leaving, as there is a shitload of negativity and bad personalities on this site. But it doesn't seem like you even tried on your end.

It seems like you're angry because you didn't get immediate responses to really vague questions.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I mean, with a username of "userfornow", one can only expect that the "now" portion would have to end at some point.

This community has gotten much smaller over the years. After reviewing your posts, you really just asked vague questions such as feedback on upgrading your car. Yet you never told us what you were looking for - just that you had a budget and wanted a paint job. As this isn't a paint forum, we really can't quote prices for you - every shop is different all over the world. $1200 job at one place could be $1800 at another.

And while i can't blame you for leaving, as there is a shitload of negativity and bad personalities on this site. But it doesn't seem like you even tried on your end.

It seems like you're angry because you didn't get immediate responses to really vague questions.
Hey, hey. Shitload of negativity? This is definitely one of the friendliest forums that I've been on - and I've been foruming since I was 13. If you think negativity is abundant here, you'd never make it over at a place like H-T. You WILL get a better response, as they're still pretty large, but you WILL get lots of s**t, too. And with B20/vtec, grammar on that site doesn't exist, and @HeX would probably actually shoot them, being grammar police and all. :lol:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Hey, hey. Shitload of negativity? This is definitely one of the friendliest forums that I've been on - and I've been foruming since I was 13. If you think negativity is abundant here, you'd never make it over at a place like H-T. You WILL get a better response, as they're still pretty large, but you WILL get lots of s**t, too. And with B20/vtec, grammar on that site doesn't exist, and @HeX would probably actually shoot them, being grammar police and all. :lol:
Well, i've "made it" across plenty of forums around the internet i suppose lol. there are a lot of good members here, and it's mostly a great community. there are just a few members whose stink really seems to bring this place down a bit.

It's a common thing anywhere on the internet, but because of the lower volume here it just has more of an impact.

That's just what i've seen at least.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, i've "made it" across plenty of forums around the internet i suppose lol. there are a lot of good members here, and it's mostly a great community. there are just a few members whose stink really seems to bring this place down a bit.

It's a common thing anywhere on the internet, but because of the lower volume here it just has more of an impact.

That's just what i've seen at least.
Yeah you're right, that happens anywhere. My first forum were all gaming related, with kids probably my age or slightly older than me. It was a big forum that I ended up being a moderator for. We would ban people often because kids would be kids, lol. On a positive note, we got slapped with a $3000 bandwidth overage fee from a sketchy hosting company by hosted a video that went viral. The community pulled together and we were able to raise the money, which was awesome!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. I locked this thread at first but decided to open it back up so everyone can enjoy and voice their opinion. Moving it to off topic because it has nothing to do with tech.

BTW, curious to whom these s**t members are (outside of myself because we all know I am a d**k). Hey, I was born awesome, not perfect. I tell it like it is and would put you down the same way in person if you are being a tool just like on do on here. I am very direct.

Can't believe people actually get so butt hurt on the net though, especially to the point of actually making a thread like this. Really? Does this look like Yelp? Google reviews? Useless thread is useless.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
LOL. I locked this thread at first but decided to open it back up so everyone can enjoy and voice their opinion. Moving it to off topic because it has nothing to do with tech.

BTW, curious to whom these s**t members are (outside of myself because we all know I am a d**k). Hey, I was born awesome, not perfect. I tell it like it is and would put you down the same way in person if you are being a tool just like on do on here. I am very direct.

Can't believe people actually get so butt hurt on the net though, especially to the point of actually making a thread like this. Really? Does this look like Yelp? Google reviews? Useless thread is useless.
Yeah departure threads like this i've always found funny, especially when the user only has contributed a handful of posts and put barely any time in.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
come back! i need your hipster hat and mustache combo in my life! grow a sack, you are exactly what is wrong with america today. go ride your fixed gear bike off a bridge you douche.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a little late to the "party" but I want to thank this guy for leaving. Car forums need members who contribute or at least appreciate the fact that theyre getting info for free. Guys like this are proof against some admins who think its good to have any kind of member. Quality over quantity, please.

Last edited: