This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good stuff! Very wise to knock out all maintenance items while you have the rack/engine out of the car. Saves such a hassle to deal with it once installed...lol. Nice choice with the Buddy Club stuff. I really like their products.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good stuff! Very wise to knock out all maintenance items while you have the rack/engine out of the car. Saves such a hassle to deal with it once installed...lol. Nice choice with the Buddy Club stuff. I really like their products.
Yea I want to get as much stuff done before I get around to the swap. I have plans to get the subframe sandblasted and powdercoated and well as new bushing for the front lower control arms.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good call! And if you are even considering the Spoon RigiCola, this is the time...lol.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've read about it in your thread. I don't know If I want to. I really don't know how much benefit "I" would get from it. I mostly just hang out and chill. I play around with friends for fun but I haven't gotten into any kind of sport driving.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put in a order with AFH for some 32mm 500hp rated insane shaft k-swap axles. Also ordering a k-tuned brake booster kit in a second. I really like how it's looks in the engine bay.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No doubt. I only mentioned it as this is the perfect time to do it, if you are so inclined. =)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hoping to have have some more parts checked off the list soon guys. I'm really pushing to get this done so I can enjoy this years car season.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks to auto fair Honda for getting my insane shaft kswap axles to me. Big thanks to Finaldriveracing also for taking care of my KTuned need and getting me my brake booster kit.

[/URL]

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a k20 starter. It's pretty much brand new. Only used for 2 months.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Placed a order through HPTautosports for a Skunk2 alpha radiator. First time doing business with them thought I'd give them a try after seeing some good feedback on k20a. Denso RSX O2 sensor arrive today. I should be placing a order tomorrow for a set of k-tuned "Tuck" fuel lines to complete my swap fuel setup.

Last edited:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just purchased a K-Tuned billet box with base plate. Also purchased a 12" push/pull slim fan as well as the K-Tuned radiator relocation kit. My K-Tuned fuel lines should ship out Monday. Big thanks to Brian over at FinalDriveRacing for getting me my K-Tuned goodies. He has provided great service and the best price I could find on these part.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My girlfriend sent me this. My skunk2 alpha series radiator showed up. My slim fan should be arriving today to. In other news my k-tuned billet shifter, shifter base, center feed fuel lines, shifter gourmet, and radiator relocation kit shipped out today. I should be receiving some of it this week.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My slim fan next to the radiator

Almost there

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need more K builds like this

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would love it if CC had more k builds. This is like my home forum where it all started for me.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The pile keeps growing, I love it!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K-Tuned Billet Shifter with base plate came in. The rest of my k-tuned parts should be here tomorrow.

Last edited: