oil problem

boostedcivic92

so i just got done basically redoing all of my turbo line new wastegate and bov and i went to start the car within seconds i noticed oil spewing from my oil feed line and my oil drain line do you think i may have blown seals on the inside of the turbo i couldnt find a fitting for my oil feed line so i went to pep boys speed shop and they told me i needed to go to a bigger fitting because my oil feed fitting only had a very small hole then they told me to go to lowes and find a peace that fits in the fitting needless to say my car stared spewing oil seconds after starting what should i do?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take a breath. Use a period - help us help you!

Anyways, got any pictures? It's hard to tell with just a block of text.

You mentioned you see oil spewing from your feed AND return line? If that's the case, I'd check / replace the seals.

If it's just with the return line, I would recommend just getting a new feed line kit that contains all the proper fittings already.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most likely what I see going on is your feed line has the wrong fitting for what ever piece you bought at Lowe's. The treads are probably similar but not close enough. Is there a kink in the return line and how big is it? You should have a 10 -an fitting

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're missing a bolt to your manifold..and....who did the weld job on your downpipe?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oil seems to be the least of your problems. js