Gina

Heyyall so I'm new to this not really sure how to post a thread under the electronic forum, there is nowhere that says "post thread" so thats my first question.. and also is there anywhere to post pictures or do you pretty much just have to make a thread. these are probably really dumb questions lol but if any of you guys have a free minute to help i would appreciate it!!

Thannks,
Gina

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a bright RED button in every forum section that you are allowed to post in that says POST NEW THREAD. Same way you posted this one. It doesn't change per forum section.

As far as posting pictures, there is a thread in the off topic section that walks you through how to do it. If you are asking where, you can make a thread in the members ride section, or the build section, or the photography section...depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

I recommend LOOKING around the forum before diving in. The sections are broken up into their own respective areas and there are certain sections for everything for a reason. It not only helps us moderators keep this place clean, but it also helps the members like you to be able to find stuff easier. You are making this out to be way harder than it has to be :lol: It is actually pretty easy and laid out very cleanly. Justin spent a lot of time building this into the format that it is now and it works really well compared to other forums that are a cluttered mess.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gina, if the button isn't appearing for you in certain sections, send me a PM with a screenshot (now that you know where it should appear). I'll take a look and then check into permissions if there seems to be a problem. Welcome to ClubCivic!

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also, it's always a good idea to have multiple browsers so if something doesn't look righ you can see if it works in another browser.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like your question has been answered =) :welcome: welcome to the site!