upgrading factory system 2015 civic sedan ex

hyg71886

Hey everyone, I just got my car 2 days ago and want to have a Rockford fosgate p300 put in as well as some pioneers for my speakers. I'm trying to order the car speakers but Idk all the speaker measurements. I'm having it done at best buy in NC. Does any one know the measurements or have speaker recommendations? I went with a small sub as I don't want any rattling and don't want to add dynomat

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

Since you're having BestBuy do it, I'd just give them a call -- they should be able to look all that information up. You may also be able to find it in the user manual, though I'm not sure there.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

Since you're having BestBuy do it, I'd just give them a call -- they should be able to look all that information up. You may also be able to find it in the user manual, though I'm not sure there.
Agreed. Best Buy should be able to handle figuring out what speakers are needed. If you must know before hand, look on crutchfield.com. Put your car info in and it will tell you what is in the vehicle from the factory and what replacements are a good fit.