10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Really love this thread! Looks great!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got a little bit more done on my car today. I was straightening out my 20 year old vapor barrier and it was so old and dry rotted that it ripped in half. Since they are discontinued and all, I decided to make my own out of plastic sheeting. It's s ton cheaper and should do the trick just fine. I'll have to do the back doors as well. I have a new driver door piece so I won't need to improvise one for it. I also finished building the front right door. I put one of my new speakers in as well.

Last edited:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've gotten several small things done to my car recently. I put my 3 improvised vapor barriers in and my new driver door vapor barrier in also. I also installed my new speakers in the front doors. After fighting to get my new driver door to fit perfectly I had to compromise and fit it the best it would. It was apparently jigged incorrectly or the existing door stamps are utter crap. I know it's my new door because I have 2 other, older, 20 year old doors that aren't new and aren't painted and buffed that fit perfectly.
After I built the driver door up I decided that I would just buy new gaskets for the driver door which I did today, as well as a few other small pieces. I also undercoated my front inner fenders here are a few pics.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Today I chipped away at this project a little more. I put my center caps on my wheels and installed my rnrs. At the end of the day I got a little help putting on my hood. I didn't want to stay and work on it for long so I kept the progress small. Here are a few pics.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I put a few more things on my car today. I installed my driver fender, hood, and Honda emblem. Here are a few pics.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Today I chipped away a little more at my project. I put my washer nozzles on and put all the little under hood goodies on. I also built my front bumper built and finished and took a couple of pics of the Mugen lip vs. The J's racing one. Here are a few pics

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Almost done or is there more in store for us. This is one sick build though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I'm gonna get the rear seat and inner door panels recovered and get the windows tinted. I don't really have a ton left to do though.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Today I spent a little time on the sedan. I put the headlights on and the front bumper up to it for a pic.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks awesome! I've always loved the Mugen lip. What percent tint are you doing?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome! I've always loved the Mugen lip. What percent tint are you doing?
35% all the way around. I don't really care for dark tint on cars for function or looks. 35% will help the ac in the summer to make it easier to keep cool. I've got some more stuff to put on tomorrow.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I painted my new passenger fender. I had to fix a stinking dent in it then paint it. Gotta buff it now. Shouldn't be so bad since it's just a fender. Here's a quick pic.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Today I installed my fog light harness. Pretty simple stuff. I just had to swap out a couple of ends because my car is usdm and the harness I have is from a JDM car. Just one more small piece to this puzzle. I snapped a quick pic of my switch for a piece of OEM goodness.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmm.. Oem goodness. I'm still waiting for the tan to grow on me :lol:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Mmm.. Oem goodness. I'm still waiting for the tan to grow on me :lol:
When I first got my previous sedan, it took a minute to really get the plus side. Obviously black seems to be the best, but tan doesn't show dirt like black. It'll look good in the end.