Coil overs or coil over sleeves ??

Harv_D_Johnson

Full coilovers. Sleeves have horrible ride quality, unless you dont care about that. I had them and im glad i switch to full coilovers. Spend your money on good parts the first time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you buy good quality sleeves and get some shocks that are valved correctly then they will ride just fine, I still prefer full coilovers over sleeves. If your going to buy sleeves I would go with koni yellows and ground controls in a kit, if you buy them together ground control has the shocks valved correctly for the spring rates you get

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
depends on your budjet, but i would recommend coilovers

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i always find Tein and HR worth spending... but again, it really depends on your preference.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought Tein street basis and one blew within a few months. They would only replace it if I sent it in to them to be "evaluated" to make sure it was on their end, and not due to incorrect installation.

I can't drive on three wheels, so I bit the bullet and took a loss on it. Won't buy Tein again simply because of their poor customer service.

I'm getting either Progress or Fortune Auto for my RSX soon.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont condone cheap kits.. But I got a helluva deal on F&F type 1's

Some say they suck.. which for track use i can agree. But I had mine corner balanced and for street use, they're fine.