This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got the rest of my k-tuned order yesterday. Pictured is the brake booster line kit, center feed fuel line kit, shifter firewall gourmet and the radiator relocation kit. Once again big thanks to Finaldriveracing for taking care of my k-tuned needs.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mocked up my fuel setup

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got around to rebuilding the manual steering rack. New inner and outer tie rods as well as new bellow boots.

I also cleaned up the subframe a bit but it has a lot of surface rust on one side. The side that doesn't was all covered in dirt and grease which is probably what help prevent that side from rusting. It's around $300 to get it sand blast and powder coated. I'm thinking of just trying to source another one. Also the bushing in the lower control arms are shot to s**t so I'm up in the air about getting new ones and having them installed or just buying new control arms with new bushing already installed.

I also got around to polishing my k-Tuned billet race shifter up a bit. I was lazy and decided I didn't want to take it all apart so I just polished what I could get to. Overall it came out decent IMO.

Last edited:

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have yet to clean my Integra subframe. I'm hoping it isn't rusted under the dirt and grime.
Looking good though.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up my clutch and flywheel. I attended Honda day this past weekend and stopped by the Xenocron booth and purchased a stage 4(6puck sprung) CompetitionClutch & Ultralight 9lbs flywheel. This is my first time buying a CC product. All my friends use them so I didn't see a reason not to.

Also picked up some K-Tuned Billet Shifter base bushing.

Last edited:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I finally got a longblock. Ran across a guy in my town selling a 2006 k24a2 long block. He originally had plans to build it but he found a drag cartel short block and will now use that instead. So he put the long block up for sale and I jumped on it. The motor came out of a auto tsx. He didn't know the mileage or any real history behind the motor so I plan to do a simple refresh of things. New type s oil pump conversion as well as a new timing chain, guides, timing tensioner, head gasket, bearing, piston rings etc. I have standard acl race rod bearing that came with the motor.

Last edited:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my type s oil pump conversion kit from auto fair Honda. I decided to port it after a suggestion from Kerry. I also got my hasport replacement bolts for my ekk2 mount kit. I needed these since I got my mounts used and they didn't come with hardware.

Before

After

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're gonna have this thing running before my damn engine gets put back together haha!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome progress! Glad you were able to get a long block.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're gonna have this thing running before my damn engine gets put back together haha!
As of right now I'm hoping I can be up and running by mid July. I'm sure you will be back in action by then bro. I'm so temped to grab some 12.5 slugs since I'm ripping the motor apart but I don't want to get into the expense of building a motor when I'm so close to being done.

Awesome progress! Glad you were able to get a long block.
Thanks man. I was super excited when I got the long block. I'm actually going to get a few more parts for it today. Nothing special just some odds and ends I forgot to take when I got the motor.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More progress on the Type S oil pump to prepare it for use on the K24. This material needs to be removed for it to be able to work on any k24 except the k24a1.

Also bead blasted some brackets just to give them a fresh clean look.

I also picked up some more degreaser to help get the motor as clean as possible before paint.

Last edited: