My ej build

408ej

Today I was able to get the jams done side skirts and bumpers hopefully get this car painted this week have a few lil dings to get out image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

408ej

Well today was pretty productive got my tires mounted and finally painted my car heres a few pics I'll take better ones tomorrow in the sunlight image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

408ej

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Here's a few pics after I put the bumpers And my wheels on taking it to put my windows in and start assembling it

itzrivera

The wire harness that is pictured on the first page, specifically the huge round connector, is that part of the stock harness? or are you doing a wire tuck and having all the wires meet at that connector?

408ej

No that is not the stock harness I got a milspec quick disconnect harness so I mount the plate anywhere on my firewall and just connect or disconnect when ever I wanna drop my engine here's a pic of where my harness will connect to image.jpg

408ej

not much going on lately.. IMG_3923.jpg IMG_3892_2.jpg IMG_3889_2.jpg IMG_3895_2.jpg received my hondata today and started wet sanding my car should be buffed out by the weekend ill post pics when im done and also got my exhaust done went 2 1/2 to a vibrant muffler

408ej

image.jpg Just got home from a lil road trip to hmo got my side moldings and mudguards also Steve hooked me up with a few stickers T shirts and license plate frame

408ej

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg How's it going so finally had some time to finish wet sanding and buff out my car here's some pics and also got my new windshield installed

Attachments