New to forum

Steven.L

Hey guys,

My name is Steven, I am from British Columbia, Canada. Just bought a 1995 Civic CX HB D15B7. Got a crazy deal as I work at a dealership! Car came in as a trade in from the original owner, a 60 years old lady!

Car is standard, it has 137,000km (85,000miles) yes the mileage is real haha! Really low! Brand new clutch, brand new brakes, brand new suspension, brand new tires! 100% stock! And I paid $800 canadian for it! Runs like a dream!

Only thing i am wondering right now is the running temperature, when warmed up, the needle doesnt go above 1/3 of the gauge! Looks like its running cold! But ill do some research before asking.

Im not nee to forum, so ill see you guys in another post

image.jpg

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to CC

Im_Expired

Great find.
As for the temperature gauge, I have only seen this happen once. My cousins thermostat got stuck open. If this issue is the same as yours, I am unsure. Best of luck and you have a very good find on your hands.

MyLittleTeg

Very nice find. Beautiful. My teg done the same thing....would run "cold" unless in bumper to bumper traffic and the thermostat was removed. Or if your sensor by the thermostat is tightened all the way in, it will cause the gauge to act funny. Let me know if I can help out anymore =)

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "