What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Screw that yard needing work. You guys need to get out from under her parents if they're still crazy

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only a few hours left :banana:

DJ Snake is on right now
But looking forward to sets by Nicky Romero and Krewella
Then some random fillers
Then closing out with Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta, Kygo, and finally Skrillex

See if Skrillex can top Axwell & Ingrosso's closeout last night...good luck

Last edited:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: I NEED to get the del sol out of the garage this year. Anyone else have projects for the spring?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One done and resealed, one to go. I'll hopefully get the other one done this week, so I just need a not-s**t day to install and wire them up.

And if RIT won yesterday we would have made it to the Frozen Four. Went to the bar in hopes of making it, but instead we got shutout 0-4. Can't recall the last time I was drunk on a Sunday (except football season)..

Last edited:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About time

Todays happenings: Went rock climbing again like usual
Got pulled over for 72 in a 55 + construction zone, let off with a warning
Should be grabbing lunch on South Beach tomorrow with my Viet ex from years back + her pretty cute roommate
At dinner after climbing, really cool chick in the S2 group told me she thinks I'm good looking, so that's always a good thing
Ex that's been blowing my phone up called me "boo" and tried to lie about it being an autocorrect + found me on IG, so that's fun

With the last one: gotta be careful who you stick it in. Made the mistake of hooking up the other night after Ultra, I knew it was going to only get worse

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bing again like usual
Got pulled over for 72 in a 55 + construction zone, let off with a warning
Should be grabbing lunch on South Beach tomorrow with my Viet ex from years back + her pretty cute roommate
At dinner after climbing, really cool chick in the S2 group told me she thinks I'm good looking, so that's always a good thing
Ex that's been blowing my phone up called me "boo" and tried to lie about it being an autocorrect + found me on IG, so that's fun

With the last one: gotta be careful who you stick it in. Made the mistake of hooking up the other night after Ultra, I knew it was going to only get worse
Lucky on just a warning!

And touche to being careful who you stick it in. I got my blackbelt two weeks ago lol, some chick who just moved from Guyana in 2001. Parents are so Muslim that her dad owns Mosques in NYC and s**t. Finding out she's crazy and a stage 5. :roll:

I am also thinking about coilovers for the RSX. Fortune Auto, BC Racing for full bodied, or Progress CSI for sleeved. The thing is, do I REALLY want to drop $1k+ on suspension, knowing that's 1/5 the cost of the car... that will hit 150k this summer

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haven't updated my license so I just told him I'm not from Miami and I would assume that's what got me out of it

Stage fivers ftl. Texted me about an hour ago "So you blocked me on IG now too?" Lol yeah b***h

Spend it if you enjoy it. My car's only worth 15+/- and I plan to put 20-25 into it when it's done. At 161,457mi

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just left cheesecake factory, never been to one before

Whats new with you

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh you know, just workin and streaming a lot lately. Been working in sushi for the past couple months and love it. Still don't have a passion for the culinary arts but it's a bomb ass area to work in.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty well broke...
I've got 700 bucks in my checking account, and 1,200 in my savings. This is only good to me since I just got back from being literally flat broke :lol: