Japan Inspired EJ1 !!!!!!

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
That's a good question and I have no idea, in the past I've tried so many headers but for this setup to me it's a bit tricky to get the right header. your guess is as good as mine lol

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
What's up guys sorry i been M.I.A went through a bad break up.....o well back to what matters. But here's a teaser she's alive

Also got my dash bezel back i'll install it when we tune it

Last edited by a moderator:

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
Motor running very smooth I"m loving the Skunk2 LMA for keeping the motor purring

Last edited:

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
look into Centric High Carbon rotors, they are nice for spirited driving and affordable.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
I've been having a little bad luck getting to drive the car to break it in, but i got some new rubber Nitto NT-05 Max performance tires.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
I moved now in Socal and getting the car on the dyno next week. Rocket Motorsports doing the tuning.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so no part changes, same dyno, same conditions and 15 whp peak gain and 12 tq?

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
nope we found a few things set wrong and over looked. Like fuel pressure gaping the spark plugs etc. You would think a tuner would question there tune but i guess not. He felt the did the best he could do with over looking everything. For example first we increased the Fuel pressure and made more power right away. I paid both tuner same amount of money RM: 26 pulls DNR: 17 pulls. I was there on the second tune we was tuning all day. I just think if your in the business you should want to do the best. I watch DNR try many things and was determined to fix my map. I'm just glade that's over. I'm not made of Money. Forgot to say it was different dyno but it was true numbers i've tune there many times and I could feel my car struggling like crazy and now it's much stronger.