Yet another new guy!

AdamR7

I'm Adam from South Wales. Picked up the civic just over a year ago, only a 1.8 but I needed the comfort and economy (beats the astra estate I had before). Extremely happy with it so far!

Havnt done a lot yet because of renovating a house and my little boy was born but I've wrapped the bonnet and rear cluster and fitted Cree side lights and HID's. Future plans are fully colour coded with type r splitters, which I've already picked up cheap, undecided alloys, eibach pro 15mm springs, window tints, grill, new number plates and possibly a brake upgrade as they don't feel good enough for the power. Don't have any arty pics but here it is:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. We don't have many members from across the pond.

Any pictures of the house renovations? I did a bunch of work to mine a few years ago before moving in.

AdamR7

Well there's a UK club civic and I assumed this was the forum but didn't realise until after I signed up.

I'll try and get some uploaded later, its been on hold for a while because we had to blitz the basic work because our baby was due. Still have the bathroom to redo and the gardens.