New to the forum

94b20 hatch

Literally just bought a 94 hatch with a b20 swap and five speed swap. Not my first Honda(I've had a 3rd and 5th gen prelude) this is however my first experience with a swapped motor and tranny. She runs just fine but I got it for next to nothing from a guy who got it from a guy and so on. I know the motor is from a cry. Tranny is an ls I know but not sure from what. Only issue so far is the lights for the speedo and tach don't work. I figured that out easy enough and she is missing her fuel cap. I love the car though, it's fast as hell and has stock exhaust(a big deal to me, I hate resonators).

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

Post up some pics! Also, are you asking a tech question here? If not no worries, I'm just going to move this most if not, as this section is for technical questions. :thumbs up

94b20 hatch

I will. The interior is less than perfect but the body is straight. I put some slipstreams on today and cleared the interior from behind my seat all the way to the back. No technical question. I would like to know if there is a better tranny to put in it. The one I has feels like it can't handle the motor.