XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Looks good! I miss my boosted 4 door. Might sell the motor today though! Someone is coming to look at it later on.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have redneck idiots trying to race me in these same conditions..I just putt around like grandma.. dont want to advertise i have an engine.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have redneck idiots trying to race me in these same conditions..I just putt around like grandma.. dont want to advertise i have an engine.
Well if youre driving around, im pretty sure they will know you have an engine :what:

Harv_D_Johnson

Well still not back to work yet. Hopefully next week ill be back. Went out for a drive today till everyone gets out of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take care of that rust before it gets too late!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Made a video and put on YT
Sat through some demo for a new product
Working on buyers #1 & #2
Picked up two more new buyers
Still working on this huge commercial deal
Now going through some pics on the phone and killing time until the Blackhawks game tonight

Wanted to squeeze a gym trip in but I see I'm scheduled for tomorrow so now going to wear myself down today only to go back tomorrow morning and be weak

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Happy birthday Connie!

Car is in the shop today for coilovers / alignment. Dropped my car off at a well-known shop last night just before midnight. The only issue is that it's in a crap location and their parking lot was chained shut. So I parked on the street and dropped the keys in the drop-off. Got into my buddies car and just happened to glance at the car across the street... 5 dudes just chillin in a car watching us. Oh, and this shop was at the end of a dead-end road... So I called the shop this morning to make sure my car was still there. :lol:

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks like a really clean build!
Thanks was done by the previous owner can't take any credit for it hopefully I'll be hitting the dyno next week waiting for my conversion harness and a 5 or 7 psi spring before I do anything

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Thanks was done by the previous owner can't take any credit for it hopefully I'll be hitting the dyno next week waiting for my conversion harness and a 5 or 7 psi spring before I do anything
that sounds like it'll be fun. is this your DD?