Trunk tray

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Local junkyards, Ebay & craigslist. Several junkyards have ebay stores now.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't the dealer still sell them for like $100? Or are they discontinued?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are you talking about the cardboard?

if so, just go to home depot and get some nice plywood, make a template of your trunk, and cut it out and cover it with some material, thats what i did in one of my old cars cause the f**king cardboard was all bent and saggy and i had subs in the back. worked awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are you talking about the cardboard?

if so, just go to home depot and get some nice plywood, make a template of your trunk, and cut it out and cover it with some material, thats what i did in one of my old cars cause the f**king cardboard was all bent and saggy and i had subs in the back. worked awesome.
That's a good idea. I just dealt with when mine got all saggy... the subwoofer kept tipping over :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep, i got sick of it, so i just made the whole trunk a decently thin, yet sturdy plywood, zero problems after that.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. I think all of us are talking about different things.

wyclef

5+ Year Member
not talking about the sheet of particle board. talking about the black plastic/rubber tray that says civic on it for an 2004.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not talking about the sheet of particle board. talking about the black plastic/rubber tray that says civic on it for an 2004.
Call the dealer. They used to be around $100. I am betting they are still available. If not, you are looking at what Hex said or do a google search. Bound to find someone selling it somewhere and google will come up with anything. Members on this forum are happy to help you with something if you get stuck, but aren't likely to spoon feed something that can be found easily by doing a minor amount of leg work. Just a heads up, not trying to sound like a d**k, it is what it is.

donce

Call the dealer. They used to be around $100. I am betting they are still available. If not, you are looking at what Hex said or do a google search. Bound to find someone selling it somewhere and google will come up with anything. Members on this forum are happy to help you with something if you get stuck, but aren't likely to spoon feed something that can be found easily by doing a minor amount of leg work. Just a heads up, not trying to sound like a d**k, it is what it is.
As you know, I'm new here. I gave an easy link. Am I doing something incorrect and its not viewed???

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was replying to the person that posted the question.

Also, your link is to an AFTERMARKET liner. He is after the Honda one as stated in his last post. The one you quoted and reposted the same link.

wyclef

5+ Year Member
Not sure what there is to spoon feed. Dealer only has newer ones, ebay only carries newer ones, google only pulls up sites with newer ones or link to the 04 one that say discontinued, and then there is weathertech ones which maybe I will have to settle for unless the newer factory ones fit somehow or I come across something on craigslist or someone in a forum knows something.