10+ Year Member
Looks boring

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Playing around with a few different locations for the AEM coils.

The first picture is what im leaning towards. Mainly because i wont have to have the harness redone. Ill give it another look tomorrow hopefully after i get my intake manifold back and can make sure everything fits properly.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the first one. Right on top.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the first one. Right on top.
They will kind of be hidden right there which i didnt want, but it keeps clutter out of the engine bay. Gotta make sure the intake mani will fit with them there though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the only reason I'm on this forum. I've sold my civic so this is the only reason I come on here
Its been a long process and it will sadly be slowing again for a bit but ill do what i can when i can.

Thanks for following :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First show of the year. Felt good to get it out of the garage.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still sits low in there. What are you waiting for to turn the motor over? Where's the battery sit again? And because I have to give one negative remark: those tires will be rotten before you get it running

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still sits low in there. What are you waiting for to turn the motor over? Where's the battery sit again? And because I have to give one negative remark: those tires will be rotten before you get it running
Waiting to buy and setup fuel and oil lines and then a few other odds and ends.

No income anymore, so unfortunately it will probably sit like this for a bit.

Had a scary turn of events yesterday. Was unloading the truck and my wheel chock came out from under the tire as the truck was rolling down the ramps and sandwiched me between the tailgate and the washing machine in my garage. Pretty bad dent in the truck. f**ked up the washing machine and f**ked up my hip pretty bad. I can walk today but its painful.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. No love around here. I just ordered a bunch of cool s**t that my sober self will probably regret tomorrow...

Harv_D_Johnson

Waiting to buy and setup fuel and oil lines and then a few other odds and ends.

No income anymore, so unfortunately it will probably sit like this for a bit.

Had a scary turn of events yesterday. Was unloading the truck and my wheel chock came out from under the tire as the truck was rolling down the ramps and sandwiched me between the tailgate and the washing machine in my garage. Pretty bad dent in the truck. f**ked up the washing machine and f**ked up my hip pretty bad. I can walk today but its painful.
Hope you're doing alright. That is some scary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk