What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah lol, i've always wanted to boost my wife's yaris.
Yeah one of the sergeants in my unit was going to send it to the scrap yard because it has 300k. Still runs and drives everyday about 60 miles a day. I asked him if he would sell it to me and he thought I was joking. So in about 2 months he's going to give me it for whatever the scrap yard quotes him on it. I'm pretty excited it's a coupe, black and 5 speed my plans are to slam the shot out of it and put some wide wheels with fender flares and paint it military green with white wheels. Not everyone's style but hey whatever lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to work today. Put in a 10 hour day pretty much just sweeping and mopping. We were supposed to have layoffs last Friday but guess they decided against it for some reason.

We are so slow. Its ridiculous

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to work today. Put in a 10 hour day pretty much just sweeping and mopping. We were supposed to have layoffs last Friday but guess they decided against it for some reason.

We are so slow. Its ridiculous
s**t, at least you're still getting paid to do that. I would seriously be looking around though man.

Do you have money put back to cushion the blow?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, at least you're still getting paid to do that. I would seriously be looking around though man.

Do you have money put back to cushion the blow?
There are literally 0 jobs around here that pay what i need to make. I would honestly be better off on unemployment. Im just hoping they do job attached. And of course i have a cushion ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are literally 0 jobs around here that pay what i need to make. I would honestly be better off on unemployment. Im just hoping they do job attached. And of course i have a cushion ;)
Job attached, what exactly does that mean?

And glad to hear it man ;)

How long can you milk unemployment?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Job attached, what exactly does that mean?

And glad to hear it man ;)

How long can you milk unemployment?
First off, i will not be milking unemployment. As soon as i can go back to work making enough to support my family then i will. No milking here...

Job attached means if work gets busy then they call you back to work. Its kinda like a paid vacation lol. But you still gotta be a lookout for jobs and such.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First off, i will not be milking unemployment. As soon as i can go back to work making enough to support my family then i will. No milking here...

Job attached means if work gets busy then they call you back to work. Its kinda like a paid vacation lol. But you still gotta be a lookout for jobs and such.
Got ya. Didn't know there was such a thing.

Glad you're not like the other degenerates that would rather stay on the system rather than get their own.