What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty much did nothing today except go to the gym and watch movies with my daughter.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty much did nothing today except go to the gym and watch movies with my daughter.
What movie did you see?

And I'm gonna guess you worked chest at the gym.

Went to mountain motorsports to check out the new Yamaha r 3. It's their entry into the 300cc market, but unlike Hondas cbr 300, and kawasaki's ninja 300, that are both just under 300cc's, the Yamaha r3 is actually 320cc's. Slightly larger displacement, but the bike FEELS amazing. It's well balanced so it feels like it weighs nothing.

Black
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430861492.961723.jpg

Red
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430861514.742895.jpg

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What movie did you see?

And I'm gonna guess you worked chest at the gym.

Went to mountain motorsports to check out the new Yamaha r 3. It's their entry into the 300cc market, but unlike Hondas cbr 300, and kawasaki's ninja 300, that are both just under 300cc's, the Yamaha r3 is actually 320cc's. Slightly larger displacement, but the bike FEELS amazing. It's well balanced so it feels like it weighs nothing.

Black
View attachment 25323

Red
View attachment 25324
Gotta go with black.

Nope legs and cardio today. I can workout legs now since i dont have to worry about being ridiculously sore and not being able to perform at a job haha. I definitely went light, but i can feel it already.

Really missed doing power cleans though. Im definitely slimming down. Might actually get to take my shirt off this summer for the hoes.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the stealership today to see what's available, I was not let down.

Saw a handful of things not many people get to see, two that hardly anyone has seen, and then the more common models were everywhere mixed between and around. Not a bad day.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drank margaritas on top of the one of the taller buildings in a Rochester suburb with my friend, all her female friends, and my house mate. Now :biz: and Kitchen nightmares lol.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drank margaritas on top of the one of the taller buildings in a Rochester suburb with my friend, all her female friends, and my house mate. Now :biz: and Kitchen nightmares lol.

If you listen to WBLK my buddy does a DJ set on memorial days, July 4th and other holidays.

Check out Brian B. He plays alot of throwbacks.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you listen the WBLK my buddy does a DJ set on memorial days, July 4th and other holidays.

Check out Brian B. He plays alot of throwbacks.
I have no idea if we even get that. I'm not actually sure. We're about 50 minutes from Buffalo. But I usually just listen to my music though my phone via Bluetooth when driving. I have all my music in Google Music cloud. It works pretty well, it's free, and if I have poorer quality songs, it automatically finds a better quality version for me (usually..)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gordon Ramsey is the man!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up a Note 4 today. Trying to graduate college and sort all my finances and work situations out. It been hectic but I'm managing and learning how to be an adult.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus you JUST had tequila?! That's my ish.

Couple interviews lined up for me. Riding my motorcycle more than anything. Civic is covered in mold.... :cry:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus you JUST had tequila?! That's my ish.

Couple interviews lined up for me. Riding my motorcycle more than anything. Civic is covered in mold.... :cry:
Hahahah yeah. Never got around to getting some till my friend has some lying around. It was good.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All of my buddies have sports bikes now... their cars have taken a back seat lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Im like the old retired guy on here now that gets to spit wisdom on all you young f**kers haha :rolf:
You are, I should of listened

Holy s**t I had tequila for the first time tonight and I'm in love.
Only told you this months ago

Just wait til you have patron...
We still need to do shots together

I wanna try it and 1800 silver.
I normally buy 1800

Sending the deposit out for the new windows today hopefully. I also Might start painting the bedroom. Got more unpacking to do and gotta change the oil in the Audi before heading the clean culture x import expo this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I normally buy 1800

Sending the deposit out for the new windows today hopefully. I also Might start painting the bedroom. Got more unpacking to do and gotta change the oil in the Audi before heading the clean culture x import expo this weekend

Haha yeah dude. I should've had it long ago

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I normally buy 1800

Sema 2016

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha yeah dude. I should've had it long ago
Not the biggest fan of tequila, though I had some on Cinco de mayo that was really good... didn't need a lime or salt or any of that. Usually I need to chase tequila.

All that aside, whiskey tasting party at my buddies house this weekend. :cool: