CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it man, good color too. Acuras are really nice cars.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree, nice car. My coworker has same year/color as yours. But the engine's not nearly as clean as yours.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child, is there a specific reason why your e-brake is engaged so high? I know normally they should be firm at about 4-6 clicks. Yours looks like its as high as possible, but maybe it has something to do with all your mods.

That's a great shot, by the way.

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
looks about the same as mine when i yank on it. it all depends on how you have the cables adjusted not any of his mods lol

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks about the same as mine when i yank on it. it all depends on how you have the cables adjusted not any of his mods lol
I know many people have theres up that high, but its not suppose to be. Given CHILDs obvious attention to detail, I had to ask him.

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I know many people have theres up that high, but its not suppose to be. Given CHILDs obvious attention to detail, I had to ask him.
true, that does look a little high to be adjusted properly. or it could just be the low perspective he shot the photo exaggerating the height. either way its not a big deal i barely use mine unless im parked on a steep hill

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice TL! I've liked those ever since Chris bought his girl that white one. Does this one have the leather interior? And is it an automatic?

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Child, is there a specific reason why your e-brake is engaged so high? I know normally they should be firm at about 4-6 clicks. Yours looks like its as high as possible, but maybe it has something to do with all your mods.
There's a difference between engaged and how far you can actually pull the handle.... looks fine to me.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That's a great shot, by the way.

It's mostly the angle of the pic. I'm sure my cables could be tightened but it's not abnormal

The tl is leather interior and auto. I love it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with auto on a daily. Leather is always nice!

Extra points for black leather

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child i just spent the last 4 days reading your whole thread loved it all.
as you can also see this is my first post on club civic since i joined about 4 years ago
you just inspired me more to finish my builds and pay attention to all the details
That's awesome! Hope it turns out to be all that you expected. Thanks for taking the time to endure the pain of my thread, especially here on clubcivic since it's the longest and most detailed.

ls/low'n'slow

Respected
That's awesome! Hope it turns out to be all that you expected. Thanks for taking the time to endure the pain of my thread, especially here on clubcivic since it's the longest and most detailed.
I have plenty of time at work to read the thread and it kept me from being board lol.

hope so i have a 600hp d16z6 build that i have been working on for 4 years
I just picked up a 99 white dx hatch one owner Virgin that is gonna be a daily driver with a track stance mainly want it to ride and handle like a dream
also have a slammed 99 white crv lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heard that my stuff might start getting put together this weekend....keeping my fingers crossed