Honda Civic si Mods

Rayden Ertman

Hello, I have a Honda Civic Si 1998 I was looking to purchase about $10,000 worth of mods into it
I have a Subaru Sti but I got the civic for free so I want to put money into it.
I am a good driver high speeds and all, I was looking to purchase exterior parts, Interior Parts, and Gauges, and a sub system, What would be aroundd $10k that is good for my vehicle

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My suggestion spend 4g on a turbo then worry about everything else after so you know how much you can spend

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Depends what your goals are, check out goautoworks and their kits, decide what hp you want and the kit will tell you which turbo will get you in the range

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post some pictures of it so we have a better idea on what to suggest. Also, what goals do you have in mind for it? Daily driver with a kick, weekend racer, straight line speed, tight corner, mix of everything? What type of upgrades do you like? How high end do you want to go with the sound system? Start googling alot if you dont have answers for these questions. The amount of potential options are endless without a defined direction.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is why i think its a troll thread..

there is no such thing as a 1998 civic Si first of all. theres red flag #1

having 10 grand and not having any direction or clue.. red flag #2

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is why i think its a troll thread..

there is no such thing as a 1998 civic Si first of all. theres red flag #1

having 10 grand and not having any direction or clue.. red flag #2
OP is in Canada. It's just an EX. Still kind of a red flag because who spends $10 grand willingly on a dime a dozen 17 year old car. I can understand doing a build and getting carried away, but to start out knowing you are going to blow that much money...especially into a car you got for free.