Audi B7 S4 - Bagged, CCW, Louder than your daddy's truck

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$100k in a build nowadays is easy to do. Lots of high caliber builds going down.

Of course i would get some sponsors and build a sema build or some s**t.

It wouldn't be easy since you can buy a complete 3.4 stroker for 15k which is the most expensive part but it could get close. If you paid someone to do it then i can definitely see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well stroker bottom end for 15k I should say

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Once you start going one off parts. Custom rear end. Turbos. Paint. Blah blah. It adds up quick. Ask me how i know...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Once you start going one off parts. Custom rear end. Turbos. Paint. Blah blah. It adds up quick. Ask me how i know...

Well one off yeah, I was thinking that since you can buy pretty much anything you can think of to bolt on

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well one off yeah, I was thinking that since you can buy pretty much anything you can think of to bolt on

Whats the fun in that? We have already talked about this

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, to do it correctly. There are no off the shelve pieces for it, it's all gotta be custom made. Clutch alone is 3200, need to go standalone and aem at minimum, tuner has done some r8s and recommended motec, turbos 3600, would go e85 and redo the entire field system, and that's just the start of the list and all the manifolds and piping has to be fabricated. One shop I found that has done it before said they wouldn't do it again because it's too much work.
sounds like they don't have a dedicated fabricator. Move to Texas where big power is normal and save a ton.

As in I'm not interested In building a 3k civic or BMW and such. Something you don't see everyday if you are a normal person

You'd have to build an exotic or supercar. Anything that has been known to be fast, is everywhere (at least around me it is). But I live in a power hungry state. A friend of mine has had 3 supras from 700-1000hp without dropping 100k into one of them. ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like they don't have a dedicated fabricator. Move to Texas where big power is normal and save a ton.

have to build an exotic or supercar. Anything that has been known to be fast, is everywhere (at least around me it is). But I live in a power hungry state. A friend of mine has had 3 supras from 700-1000hp without dropping 100k into one of them. ;)

The shop I asked I wasn't using but they are the only one I can find in the country to have done it before.

The shop Im using is Flag Nor Fails Speed Warhouse, they are down the street. They do have a dedicated fabricator, Bill my friend and it's all he does. He won't do basic bolt on work since it bores him. He really wants to turbo it actually.

But I know what you mean about the cars, but I'm not in a power hungry state like you, mostly slow ass Hondas and vws and other stance cars. most people can't afford a supra in my area. But my friend bill also owns two, one dynod 940 and the other is his daily around 500. Then his boss owns one and some other stuff. Then I know another guy that flips them and normally has 3-4 at a time. Supras aren't impressive to me anymore which is why I said normal people. But they are difficult for most normal people and make easy big power.

And you are right about the 100k, the 940hp one has about 30k into it but it's not the prettiest and doesn't have a fully done interior and exterior. It has one purpose, to go fast and drift

Normal shop cars minus some

My ultimate goal is to built an older 911 like a 964, rwb kit and an ls swap but I'm not ready to complete my ultimate goal yet. I'm too young

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you guys are missing my point on the $100k build. I realize you can build one for $30k plus the price of the car. I realize that.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You said you wanted something you don't see everyday... supras are pretty common place..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You said you wanted something you don't see everyday... supras are pretty common place..

Yes, but you don't drive to the store and see them like you do BMW, audi, honda, vw, evos and what not. I know it's not rare but it's not an everyday car and it's cheap. But most likely I'll end up paying off my loans, we've come to out grow this town house thing already so it might be time to buy a house and do that

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you guys are missing my point on the $100k build. I realize you can build one for $30k plus the price of the car. I realize that.

I know what you mean lol

my93civic

How bout something more old school like a Datsun 510 you don't see em that often and they're cool little cars

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update your thread faggot
I forget I have this

He got a house car modding is over
No it's not ;) I got the house so I can build more cars. Just decided to remodel the entire house first, everything is being updated and replaced. I'm financially smart, I can afford the entire house and utilities off of one paycheck without over time

I have a house :what:
Just need to be smart about your spending!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But here is my house

Here is my car, I have a lot of parts waiting to go on but fixing the house up first