Snow is gone, what is going on this Spring/ Summer

YachtBoy

Hey folks,

It's funny, because I bought a brand new Tiburon GT in 05 - and always used to rag on civics. They were like the Nickelback of the auto community, it cool because everyone hates civics, right? Well, I married and got rid of the GK for something more family friendly. Eventually, I started to miss having something to wrench on. When I heard my MIL was getting rid of her 96 Civic I scooped it for cheap due to a bad AC compressor and some body damage. Few trips to the pick and pull, and a few internet purchases... and then the snow came, and came, and came... So once the driveway was finally clear, I started installing. Everything on these cars is so accessible compared to the GK. Not only that, but the availability and price difference on the parts is absolutely insane. Not to mention, it's just as satisfying! So, I'm eating my words and I've installed some parts I built up over the winter. Now I'm looking for a local group - hoping to gain some knowledge and make some friends on the way. Anything in the Southeast New England Area set up yet?