Has Anyone Done Business With PartsGeek.com?

bashea

PartsGeek appears to have good prices, but I see some complaints about them online. Have any of you ordered from them? How was your experience?

Are there any good online parts suppliers that you can recommend? I'm looking to order a timing belt, tensioner, tensioner spring, water pump, crankshaft seal, A/C belt, and alternator belt.

Metalears

PartsGeek appears to have good prices, but I see some complaints about them online. Have any of you ordered from them? How was your experience?

Are there any good online parts suppliers that you can recommend? I'm looking to order a timing belt, tensioner, tensioner spring, water pump, crankshaft seal, A/C belt, and alternator belt.

I've ordered struts from parts geek and they were the wrong ones when I went to install. Had to return which I got charged a restock fee on the wrong part and order from different site

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rock Auto does some shady stuff too.. So you have to watch them as well.

I ordered some Raybestos Pro ball joints. Left them in the garage for a few weeks. Then I see a thread where RockAuto shipped 2 different parts to someone.

So, I decided to look at my shipment. Sure enough. The boxes were correct, but one ball joint was an inferior generic looking one.

Rockauto handled it after a few back and forth's..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only thing I've ordered from Rock Auto is a set of Moog camber arms on clearance ($50 shipped for both sides!). I had 0 issues.

I have heard horror stories, though.

As for PartsGeek, never used them, but I've heard of them. I know that's useless information lol.