2014 CIVIC SEDAN Seat Covers

9thgen

I tried looking everywhere for seat covers for my 2014 CIVIC and FINALLY found the perfect fit.

Fronts:
Part# 804650 (Autozone)
Color: Black
Cost: $39.99
* These are "universal fit" but they're the only ones I could find that worked with in-seat airbags and they look pretty good. Snug fit.

Rear:
Part# 08P32-TR0-110A (Online Honda Store)
Cost: $169.00
* These re an exact fit and look awesome. They even have "CIVIC" stitched into the back

I also put black WeatherTech (Part# 446311 and 443732) Floormats in so the whole interior's blacked out. Looks Awesome!

nawazfrdforever

5+ Year Member
I tried looking everywhere for seat covers for my 2014 CIVIC and FINALLY found the perfect fit.

Fronts:
Part# 804650 (Autozone)
Cost: $39.99
* These are "universal fit" but they're the only ones I could find that worked with in-seat airbags and they look pretty good. Snug fit.

Rear:
Part# 08P32-TR0-110A (Online Honda Store)
Cost: $169.00
* These re an exact fit and look awesome. They even have "CIVIC" stitched into the back

I also put black WeatherTech (Part# 446311 and 443732) Floormats in so the whole interior's blacked out. Looks Awesome!

Why dont you put some Picture of the seats mate!

Im searching for my Civic 2014

EEIET

Yes, please post pictures when you can. I hate the tan interior in my LX, and was considering seat covers. People telling me I have to spend 3-400$ on quality covers.

EEIET

I ended up purchasing the PU leather black covers off Amazon for $60 bucks. And instead of going with weather tech floor mats I went with $35 civic aftermarket floor mats up front. Save some money for whenever I can get new 16 inch Enkei rims and tires. I saw a youtube video of some guy putting the PU leather in his Civic and I was satisfied with the fit that was shown.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MX8196/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BTBUXC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1