Whats your REALISTIC dream car?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on your definition of realistic, but I would absolutely love a newer m4.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432033600.781047.jpg

But I guess if we're actually being realistic, then I'll go with a 370z convertible.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432033744.526360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432033751.597214.jpg

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR in Wicked White or a 2003 Evo VII or a 2000 evo vi

pantyraid

=^.^=
Delorean DMC-12, so that I could go to every mechanic in the area and tell them that I'm pretty sure my flux capacitor is malfunctioning and then laugh hysterically

I'm marty mcfly b***h

I think that's going to be my new catchphrase [once I become the proud owner of a monster truck delorean of course, it's what I'll yell when the mechanics get mad at me and shoo me away with their torque wrenches going 'GIT! go on, GIT!']

Last edited:

pantyraid

=^.^=

You got any like these around town?

Haha for some reason I'm strangely drawn to the monster truck delorean, it's like it's calling out to me

It's just such a perfect amalgam of hilarious and badass

Imagine driving down the street in that thing

Bitches would be flocking by the truckload

Or should I say... by the MONSTER truckload HAR HAR

Ugh god I can never help myself, cheesiest pun ever and yet I find myself making ones like it all the time, I feel bad for everyone who has to put up with me haha

pantyraid

=^.^=
Rather have a

This, or a normal one for the matter. The best part of that car from the factory was that magic white powder =)
Haha is that a john delorean cocaine trafficking joke?

If it is I do believe I'm in love with you sir

If not then I'm a moron

Although I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive, it's highly probable that I'm a moron anyway

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

If not then I'm a moron

Although I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive, it's highly probable that I'm a moron anyway
Where did you come from anyway? Did i miss something here?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha imagine going to prom in the limo one

It would make for a perfect 'horrible 80s prom photo' scenario though
Omg I think my friends would die. Two might actually love it since they are 80's freaks. We've actually had a few 80's parties that turned out pretty terrible. These would just be the icing on the cakes.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP

If not then I'm a moron

He should of stuck with being senior VP of GM or whatever he was. He wasn't Cuban and probably can't fly a plane so how did he expect to make money moving blow?

pantyraid

=^.^=
Omg I think my friends would die. Two might actually love it since they are 80's freaks. We've actually had a few 80's parties that turned out pretty terrible. These would just be the icing on the cakes.
You should go for a redo and track down the person that owns that thing, it would be the party of the century

Well, the party of last century anyway, ba dum TSSS!

And then you could use this car for grilling the party snacks

pantyraid

=^.^=
He should of stuck with being senior VP of GM or whatever he was. He wasn't Cuban and probably can't fly a plane so how did he expect to make money moving blow?
He should've brought the gull wing doors to the aviation industry, and then he could've flown his cocaine around in style

Or do planes already have gull wing style doors...

I'm trying to picture what the doors on those little coke trafficker planes look like and I can't :/

I guess I could google it... eh, too much work

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should go for a redo and track down the person that owns that thing, it would be the party of the century

Well, the party of last century anyway, ba dum TSSS!

And then you could use this car for grilling the party snacks
Pretty sure I am past that stage in my life. I did it once, had a blast. No ugly cars or limos were involved.