What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Writing up my first grant application. Hoping to secure somewhere around $100,000 to develop a sweet new app. It's highly competitive, and we're unlikely to win, but it would be a huge boost to my career if I secured this grant.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Writing up my first grant application. Hoping to secure somewhere around $100,000 to develop a sweet new app. It's highly competitive, and we're unlikely to win, but it would be a huge boost to my career if I secured this grant.
Good luck Joe! You got this!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck dude! :thumbs up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gettin ready to head to ohio, yay....

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Any hint as to what the app will be?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching the original willy wonka. Then my daughter has her last cheerleading of the year at noon. Then not sure exactly what we will do after.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any hint as to what the app will be?
Unfortunately, no. I can't disclose anything. Grant givers would be pretty pissed if they decided to fund a project, only for someone else to come out and do the same project.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dishes...

Jesus, I hate these bastards. I really wish I didn't loathe them as much as I do. I rather climb mountains without rope!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dishes...

Jesus, I hate these bastards. I really wish I didn't loathe them as much as I do. I rather climb mountains without rope!
i read that as, "climb mountains without rape!" what's the point of going that far out of the public eye if you're not going to do it at the top?