Hey guys

Spoiler good, or Spoiler bad?

• Spoiler bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
Hey guys, im driving a 95 ej1 with a D15 miniMe vtec, ingen hot air intake, skunk2 4-2-1 full exhaust, most of the work so far has been repairing the last owners "repairs" and paint.
Stripped it, redid wire harnesses, new stereo system, Si dash and center consol, rewire sunroof, door pins etc..

Paint is Misty Grey, acura el rims (i hate them), the sticker bomb is pages from a japanese comic book i found, spoilers for paul walker haha Screenshot_2015-05-19-18-28-04.png Screenshot_2015-05-19-18-27-34.png

The future sees zero offset steelies, adjustable controll arms, and a 1.8

Attachments

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait. You painted like that on purpose?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: Welcome to the site!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The spoiler is ridiculous.
Now that I have actually looked at the pics, I have to agree with you there. Maybe a drag style or stock spoiler would be a little more tasteful, imo. The upper back window spoilers are a sight for sore eyes as well. But this is OP's car. We can still respect the guy.

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
Now that I have actually looked at the pics, I have to agree with you there. Maybe a drag style or stock spoiler would be a little more tasteful, imo. The upper back window spoilers are a sight for sore eyes as well. But this is OP's car. We can still respect the guy.
spoiler was a gift, i love standing out anyway tho. probably paint it black, might cool it down a bit

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
yano it realy is, and thats very rare in cape breton where iam, its poluted with salt and potholes, i seen a 2010 civic rusted out the otherday