96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boston Market meatloaf with double mac & cheese + 2 pieces of cornbread

Going to go walk 4 miles right now, maybe eat some soup when I get back.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432355582.043486.jpg

Really bad photo but 9oz sirloin cooked medium, with Parmesan cheese and shrimp (extra shrimp) and a double order of mashed potatoes.

Absolutely delicious!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bbq'd hot dogs on the grill in the rain. They were pretty good.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Prime rib with horseradish, it's good and all but it isn't my first choice. It was prime rib night at the golf course so when in Rome....

Doing beef spareribs tomorrow, I can smell them smoking already.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had that a couple weeks ago

Sucks they won't ship burgers though
But does it taste the same? I've been wanting to ship some to my parents in North Carolina. I have been hesitant to purchase if it doesn't compare to the real deal.

Have you placed a suggestion comment about the burgers? I know every year they do something different as a trial. But my best guess is you probably could get better burgers through any decent company that offers them, like Omaha Steaks. It all tastes the same on a charcoal grill, if not better.

Prime rib with horseradish, it's good and all but it isn't my first choice. It was prime rib night at the golf course so when in Rome...
:drool: :drool: I love prime rib! If only it wasn't as rich... Letting it swim in the au gu... NOMZ! :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
But does it taste the same? I've been wanting to ship some to my parents in North Carolina. I have been hesitant to purchase if it doesn't compare to the real deal.

Have you placed a suggestion comment about the burgers? I know every year they do something different as a trial. But my best guess is you probably could get better burgers through any decent company that offers them, like Omaha Steaks. It all tastes the same on a charcoal grill, if not better.
Yeah the dogs taste the same
Had the beef but never had it when I lived up there so I don't know if there's a difference with it

They even give you some Portillo's cook hats lol. I'll check out the suggestion deal. I would say I'd stop by Mr Portillo's house next time I go to Naples, but now that he sold the company it's pointless

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the dogs taste the same
Had the beef but never had it when I lived up there so I don't know if there's a difference with it

They even give you some Portillo's cook hats lol. I'll check out the suggestion deal. I would say I'd stop by Mr Portillo's house next time I go to Naples, but now that he sold the company it's pointless
Cool. I think I may give it a shot and send something to my folks for Father's Day.

I'm pretty sure we've discussed this in passing before, because I remember you had mentioned he had a house in Naples.

Honestly, you should post a picture of you wearing the hat. :lol:
:nopics:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432559037.279246.jpg

Don't mind my friends Dr. Pepper bottle.. I don't drink that s**t. (Kidney stones).

Fried up a pound of tilapia, a pound of shrimp, and three and a half pounds of chicken tenders. :lol: s**t was good, but I've had my fill of fried foods for a month or two. Not counting chikfila though.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
View attachment 25476

Don't mind my friends Dr. Pepper bottle.. I don't drink that s**t. (Kidney stones).

Fried up a pound of tilapia, a pound of shrimp, and three and a half pounds of chicken tenders. :lol: s**t was good, but I've had my fill of fried foods for a month or two. Not counting chikfila though.
:drool: :drool: Shame on you for not sharing with us! :lol: