Tattoos and Piercings Part II

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why did you go punch
It's easier to heal from a punch rather than a stretched standard 18-20g piercing. It sounds illogical, but your ear will heal a lot better/faster, if you ever want to remove your plugs (although, if you go over 1in, you're going to have ear buttholes :what:).

@Puma, yes, I know, I know, never get names unless it's your kids, I was in college, and I don't think of her as an x, but a y. As in why the eff did I ever get involved with this nut case! Lol

@Mmry, peck is one thing, nipple and sternum is a whole new level lol yea, it hurt, bad. But looking back, it was totally worth it, can't wait to get it finished, probably gonna take a few sessions. I'm good with pain, but I picked one hell of a place to get it :banghead:
My roommate has a chest piece. He says his chest has been the worst so far by far, and he has his arms and feet done. I've hear unanimously that it's bad haha.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Puma, yes, I know, I know, never get names unless it's your kids, I was in college, and I don't think of her as an x, but a y. As in why the eff did I ever get involved with this nut case! Lol
:rotflmfao:
Least ya know now, and damn...do you know me well with that response!

pantyraid

=^.^=
^That's gorgeous, how old is it? The colors look great so I can't tell if it's new or not. I've been contemplating one involving flowers too ever since my grandmother died (she raised me, and was a total badass b***h to boot so I figure she deserves some permanent flowers, especially since the cemetery won't let people leave real flowers anymore -! Seriously! Who woulda thunk?)

Mine are all pretty small, and one of them is absolutely horrible (discount tattoos = bad idea, lesson learned haha), and I don't think I could really post a nipple ring picture on here :banana:

I was going to put an o face but then that banana caught my eye and the rest is history

Anyway I shall go browse my photobucket account and see if I have any pictures of any of them

Since taking new ones would be SO hard

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
^That's gorgeous, how old is it? The colors look great so I can't tell if it's new or not. I've been contemplating one involving flowers too ever since my grandmother died (she raised me, and was a total badass b***h to boot so I figure she deserves some permanent flowers, especially since the cemetery won't let people leave real flowers anymore -! Seriously! Who woulda thunk?)

Mine are all pretty small, and one of them is absolutely horrible (discount tattoos = bad idea, lesson learned haha), and I don't think I could really post a nipple ring picture on here :banana:

I was going to put an o face but then that banana caught my eye and the rest is history

Anyway I shall go browse my photobucket account and see if I have any pictures of any of them

Since taking new ones would be SO hard
Are you comic book guy?

pantyraid

=^.^=
Are you comic book guy?
Comic book guy from the simpsons or is/was there a member called comic book guy? I'm assuming the latter, although I tried searching for someone called that to no avail... but I could've been doing it wrong (I left the content part blank and then put comic book guy as one word under the filter by user name part, in case you're wondering how on earth somebody could possibly search for something wrong haha)

As far as I know I am not, although I do love me some comics (actually it has been way too long since I've gone to get any), deadpool far and away being one of my favorites so I've always liked your avatar haha

That and saga (fiona staples does some gorgeous art, I bet she could draw up some sweet tattoos - BAM back on topic yo), and the boys was great too, and I could go on forever but I'm going to stop rambling now

So in conclusion, if I went to the vag doctor and had them do an inside-out switcheroo or however they go about doing that then I could very well be comic book guy?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got it done in February 2010. My particular artist was an apprentice art major out of NIU. This tat was for my daughter. There isn't much fading at all. Not as vibrant as when I first got it done. The tat wax I was given I want to say had something to do with it. Continued using the stuff for 6 months after the fact.

At one point and time I considered getting a portrait of my grandmother on my back, but it would have just not looked good at all with what I currently have. So I have been holding out until I get an idea of something that would be a symbolic gesture of her.

Cemeterys have their own rules as well. I'm sure the grounds keepers already have enough work to do muchless keep the integrity of headstones intact which that is generally what their job requirements consist of... I had went to my mother-in-law's plot to only find her barely showing headstone covered with overgrown grass and fallen leaves, this past fall. When I brought it to the attention of the director of the cementary with video and pictures, he insisted that they were in progress within the coming year to restore them to their original states. I went Mother's Day and it remained in the same condition I left it. So I totally understand you on this subject.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Comic book guy from the simpsons or is/was there a member called comic book guy? I'm assuming the latter, although I tried searching for someone called that to no avail... but I could've been doing it wrong (I left the content part blank and then put comic book guy as one word under the filter by user name part, in case you're wondering how on earth somebody could possibly search for something wrong haha)

As far as I know I am not, although I do love me some comics (actually it has been way too long since I've gone to get any), deadpool far and away being one of my favorites so I've always liked your avatar haha

That and saga (fiona staples does some gorgeous art, I bet she could draw up some sweet tattoos - BAM back on topic yo), and the boys was great too, and I could go on forever but I'm going to stop rambling now

So in conclusion, if I went to the vag doctor and had them do an inside-out switcheroo or however they go about doing that then I could very well be comic book guy?

pantyraid

=^.^=

Oh yeah, there's my horrible I heart dc flag tattoo (it's a dc flag but with hearts instead of stars, I'd wanted a dc flag ever since I was in middle school but then too many people I know got them so I figured I'd switch it up a little). Unfortunately I used my appalling lack of decision making skills to find the worst tattoo artist ever, I should've backed out when he had me draw it out for him because he couldn't get the lines straight enough but I figured hey, all he's gotta do is trace it.. got out a straight edge, made it perfect, and let him loose :( It actually still looked pretty good when he was done but he f**ked up on the outline because after a day or two the color started bleeding out and a little hole appeared on part of it and then I was left with this.

I'm always having people ask if it was drawn on with a marker haha

Felix

My son's hand, I had him when I was 16 and he got adopted (open adoption though so I get to see him and he knows all about the situation and such)

That was my first tattoo, it's an escher tesselation that wraps all the way around - I felt kinda bad cause the artist had to spend a bunch of time resizing it over and over to get it to work (just got it because I always loved his art, people always think it's because I'm a pisces but I am not)

God it's faded all to hell, I can't believe it's been ten years since I got that

And I stumbled upon this picture when I was on my photobucket page, that was almost exactly a year after my son was born (incidentally that was also the exact day I met jared leto and made a complete ass of myself but that's a story for another day haha), back when that hand tattoo was still pretty new and when I still had the monroe piercing that eventually had to get cut out of my face by my dentist

And that's all of them, for now anyway (I have so many ideas drawn out that I wouldn't even know where to start at this point, not to mention I'm a broke bum currently), well those and the nipple ring :lamanana:

(I had to keep the banana theme going)

I got it done in February 2010. My particular artist was an apprentice art major out of NIU. This tat was for my daughter. There isn't much fading at all. Not as vibrant as when I first got it done. The tat wax I was given I want to say had something to do with it. Continued using the stuff for 6 months after the fact.

At one point and time I considered getting a portrait of my grandmother on my back, but it would have just not looked good at all with what I currently have. So I have been holding out until I get an idea of something that would be a symbolic gesture of her.

Cemeterys have their own rules as well. I'm sure the grounds keepers already have enough work to do muchless keep the integrity of headstones intact which that is generally what their job requirements consist of... I had went to my mother-in-law's plot to only find her barely showing headstone covered with overgrown grass and fallen leaves, this past fall. When I brought it to the attention of the director of the cementary with video and pictures, he insisted that they were in progress within the coming year to restore them to their original states. I went Mother's Day and it remained in the same condition I left it. So I totally understand you on this subject.
Yeah it probably does have a lot to do with that stuff, mine didn't really start fading until I stopped using it so that would make sense, it definitely shows cause it looks great

Yeah I'm sure cleaning dead flowers off people's headstones that have been sitting there for months on end could get pretty monotonous, especially when there's plenty more important things to do, it just surprised me cause I'd never heard of a cemetery not allowing flowers (especially this one which has little flower vases built into all the name plates)

Ok

Umm one time I went to the grocery store and got lost in the cereal aisle and... *sigh* of course I can't think of a long drawn out story when I'm trying to think of one

I know, I know, I ramble about stuff :( I can't help it, my self-editing skills are less than fantastic

Me so sowwwwwyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

pantyraid

=^.^=
:shock:

Oh and you look evil. I kinda like it...
Who, moi?

Haha for some reason I'm REALLY bad at being able to tell if I'm smiling, I'll think I have a nice pleasant smile and then I see the picture and it looks like an evil glare

I think I have a horrible case of resting b***h face

(P.s. Thank you lethal, my bad I should've just merged them to begin with <3 - sorry I worded that badly)

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who, moi?

Haha for some reason I'm REALLY bad at being able to tell if I'm smiling, I'll think I have a nice pleasant smile and then I see the picture and it looks like an evil glare

(P.s. Thank you mystery moderator, my bad I should've just edited to begin with <3)
Yes you.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who, moi?

(P.s. Thank you mystery moderator, my bad I should've just edited to begin with <3)

I don't edit posts unless there is something that is against the rules and there would be an infraction that comes with it if it were the case. I do merge multiposts/rants though. You have posts back to back within the course of a few minutes, they will be combined.

Lets get back on topic though! :thumbs up

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP

f**k me running, well if I was a bear I could of smelled that you were a girl but what can you do :what:

pantyraid

=^.^=
f**k me running, well if I was a bear I could of smelled that you were a girl but what can you do :what:
Eh, common mistake, people on the internet always think I'm a guy, I'm guessing it has something to do with my complete lack of filter and penchant for swearing and d**k references? People on xbox live probably also mistake me for a gay teenage boy since my voice is kinda deep, I always do a like phone sex type voice when I'm taking calls at work so that the customers don't call me sir haha

And in a last ditch effort to stay on topic, anybody here have or know anybody that has any sweet butthole tattoos? I've heard they're all the rage

I forget where but I saw something with this chick that kept getting different guys names tattooed on her a*****e haha

I know somebody here has one

C'mon guise

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now this thread is getting entertaining..!

Both you and connie can keep this whole place lively with topics! Lol Ha! (=

Last edited: