10+ Year Member
Twin Town

Pride and Prejudice

Last edited by a moderator:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
American Sniper.

Watching Guardians of the Galaxy for like the 50th time now.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wedding ringer. Pretty funny actually considering im not a fan of Kevin Hart

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
The wedding ringer. Pretty funny actually considering im not a fan of Kevin Hart
I hate those kinds of movies, that are built around a certain person. Kevin Hart with The Wedding Ringer/Get Hard/ that cop movie he did with Ice Cube. Will Ferell has the same problem with half his movies. Kevin James with Paul Blart, Melissa McCarthy with Tammy and that new Spy movie she is doing. It's been a VERY long time since an a movie was made with a type cast person that was actually good (things like Bill Murray's early stuff and Eddie Murphy, Chevy Chase etc).

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Adam Sandler had good movies using the same cast but i agree with u

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Adam Sandler had good movies using the same cast but i agree with u
That worked like twice in my book, he has done some good stuff afterward but is fading into nothing as of late. Like he does 50 first dates with Drew B and then that last one with her and it was like come on dude you already made that omelet.

Chris Farely and David Spade did well together also, but that was because they complimented each other greatly. Farely on his own (Beverly Hills Ninja and Almost Heros) struggled. I mean they were funny movies back when but watching them 20 years later and watching his SNL stuff it's like f**k he was talented how did he end up doing those other throw away movies, and forget about Spade on his own. I guess it happens to people when they hit a high point and producers/directors think that just because "this guy" is in the movie that nothing else matters.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am an absolute sucker for Vince Vaughn, Adam Sandler and Kera Knightly movies

SOME Leonardo Dicapio and Johnny Deep movies. I loved Leo in Gatsby, Wolf of Wall Street and The Departed. Johnny in all the Pirate movies and Blow, I thought he was fantastic in character.

When Adam acts in dramas it seems so out of character for him. I always expect him to be the funny guy with variations of a off beat punchline. I went from seeing him last in Blended and then The Cobbler. Terrible mistake. Comedies is truly his niche and he should stick with that winning formula. Produce and direct all he wants in dramas, but stay out of those types of films.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I watched the wedding ringer the other day too. I loved it!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watched Unbreakable after the wedding ringer. Watching Mr. Deeds right now. I wanna go do something but pretty sure the ol lady is gonna sleep all day cuz we stayed up til 3 watching movies and drinkin

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No weed for me. :(

I'm a big fan of Kevin hart though. I just like his sense of humor.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Terms and Conditions May Apply
Filmmaker Cullen Hoback exposes the erosion of online privacy and what information governments and corporations are legally taking from citizens each day.

Everyone who uses Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc.. Should watch this..

On Youtube and Netflix

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Watching Blackfish on Netflix

After seeing a SeaWorld commercial trying to ket the public think its safe with their whales. Such bullshit.