NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not crazy. Just got stalked.

And huge shock that my ex-bf's cousin called me crazy. Never did get that scan tool back from Kyle or my wheels back from Jason. Whatever. Karma.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t, look who's back

Projekt_2nr

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i come i go. never post. i started using forums again this past year but im frequent on some others and the facebook pages.
im pretty known in the midwest honda community.
im the one who brought WISHOC back to life after the collapse of the forums and still manage it to this day, for anyone that remembers it around Wisconsin.
i currently have a one-off turbo coupe 93, and a 92 p.i.m.p. hatch both mild builds but reliable.

over the past 10 years or so ive owned a couple dozen hondas, done some rediculous builds and participated in a billion events and meets.
i tune and help out the community and keep the fun alive and plan to do so for years im currently working on a one off JRSC setup and doing everything custom, currently having some parts CNC'd for it and ill post a build thread as it gets closer to being finished. and a bunch of DIY's that alot can find usefull.

we all know the saying "Let's Make America Great Again" well lets #makeforumsgreatagain
well anyways here's to say, i'll be sticking around for many more years to come.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dig the hashtag!

Welcome back? :lol:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we all know the saying "Let's Make America Great Again" well lets #makeforumsgreatagain
FB groups suck.....those places attract the dumbest, most inept clientele. Forums, somehow, were able to better regulate the "dumb", and I think is still easier to search for info.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FB groups suck.....those places attract the dumbest, most inept clientele. Forums, somehow, were able to better regulate the "dumb", and I think is still easier to search for info.
I think we just forget the ones who were on the forum before they had FB as an outlet. For as long as I've been a member of this forum, there have been people complaining about people asking stupid questions, causing drama, etc. :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think we just forget the ones who were on the forum before they had FB as an outlet. For as long as I've been a member of this forum, there have been people complaining about people asking stupid questions, causing drama, etc. :lol:
Whatever you do, don't join the Ricer of the Day FB group. 32k people in it... it's literally a s**t show. It will make even the busiest forums, in their prime, look like saints!

This FB page did, however, manage to take down a business. The business, Watercooled Industries, has a shitty racist owner. The owner accidentally said some racist things using his WCI FB login rather than his personal one. ROTD FB group got word of this and s**t on them so bad, their Twitter and FB are gone, contact info taken off their website... it even hit Jalopnik!