What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because they transfer the crazy to the sheets? I've had a pretty good rate of crazy, but yeah, not worth it in the long run outside of the sheets

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i guess she figured it out cuz I havent heard from her yet.. this was yesterday at 145am..

So im in the clear!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cooked and cleaned my little Italian heart out today. Now I am relaxing and flipping channels.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working in the garage all day and havent gotten s**t done really.

Decided to take money out of savings to buy s**t for the truck.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the Indy 500 yesterday and relaxed around the house and at the parents all day. Don't want to get back to the grind tomorrow...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First shift back on nights. Couldn't make it past 6am the last two days off. Hopefully work keeps me busy enough to stay awake :lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being a stay at home mom is sweeter! :D

Went to a parent teacher intro to 1st grade presentation this morning after I dropped my daughter off at school. Found out girl scouts and swim lessons were canceled today due to the rain and picked up leftover supplies for the textile drive I did the other day for the school. I got caught in that hour long torrential downpour. I was soaked. Forgot my umbrella at home. :(

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These schools keep asking for money..

My little cousing is a jv cheerleader,. I donated 50 bucks to her cheer fund figuring it would go to the jv fund for new pom poms or something, the school used it for new uniforms for the varsity cheerleaders. The last time they asked for $$ I just gave my little cousin 50 bucks and told her if anyone asks where she got it, to say she won it in vegas playing craps.

Now they have them out doing a carwash Saturday to raise more $$

IDK which organization exploits children the most, schools or girl scouts!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They ask for a lot up here weekly. Just today They were asking for $1 per 550 kids to paint a "Kindness counts" wall in the hallway for the entire school. In turned they got to bring a stuffed animal or toy to school. One kid brought his nerf gun and guess where that landed him! Really it is a great academic school, the teachers are really sweet and it's zero tollerance for bullying or name calling. I got lucky as far as the area I live in Compared to my other friends throughout the country and their nightmare schools they deal with.

I won't be doing girl scouts ever again. Worst idea I had let another mother talk me into so our girls can be in it together. We are just going to focus on golf lessons from her father, dance, swim and art activities.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A nerf gun got a kid in trouble? You have got to be f**king kidding me.

Ive lost faith in humanity...
Ikr... I just bought my daughter and her bestie for her birthday the Rebelle verison a few weeks ago and they have a blast.

But this kid was shooting it through the hallways this morning. So he got sent to the principle's office.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was about to say... Nerf gun should have landed him on the playground..

I was late to work for the first time ever. 7 minutes late :( damn storms knocked a tree down so the road was blocked. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432682695.748710.jpg

Shitty thing about a small town.. This is the main road into town, so it was a s**t storm taking back roads around it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good riddance

And I rolled 166k miles today on the S. Probably work on the Civic and S2000 tomorrow...probably. We'll see.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought it that way, just never got around to rebuilding it due to real work. Couple Craigslist ads later, it's finally gone...months later.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh it was an idea.

Sort of like my friend's DA I had shipped up here and sat on the otherside of my garage at my old house for two years. I had high hopes for it, but then I got pregnant. I sold it for I think around $800 on rollers since there was no motor in it. Body was mint.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, dad wanted to rebuild it, I wanted to just flip it as a project. I won.
Made $450 for letting it sit on the side of the house for a few months, no complaints considering we didn't lose anything.
Not worth the time invested but we also didn't put any elbow grease/time into it either.
On to the next one, next one probably being an S2000 considering one of us knows the market.