The Relationship Thread

pantyraid

=^.^=
@XpL0d3r

Maybe you'll get lucky and friendzone will get jealous of this new chick and suddenly see you in a different light

I have had this phenomenon happen to me firsthand, I never even vaguely thought about this guy I knew in that way, and then he started dating this cute blonde chick and he was talking about hitting that and suddenly all I could think of was f**king his brains out, I had totally never even realized that he was weirdly sexy (I guess the weirdly part was just because he's a friend of mine? Cause he's definitely good looking, I'd just never noticed before). It was like some switch flipped in my brain, if I wasn't in a relationship I would totally jump his bones.

So it could definitely happen, it's like the whole not wanting a toy until you see somebody else playing with it type deal, especially if she's already kinda into you

I like turtles.

Don't mind me, just continuing on at 21 years old in my almost 7 year relationship. :cool:
Haha I feel you on that, at 26 I've been with my boyfriend since I was 16 (well, that's when we started boning anyway, didn't technically start dating till I was 17 because he was 5 years older than me and said that it would be 'weird dating a 16 year old' (but of course f**king one was fine haha)

Admittedly our friends did make fun of him about it, they'd call him playground jake or 'the tall slide' (cause he's 6'4 in addition to the whole jailbait thing teehee)

Come to think of it, I finally tied him down thanks to that same theory behind friendzone potentially getting jealous and maybe letting XpL0d3r explode in her (heh horrible pun, I apologize), he was sort of dancing around the subject and not wanting to settle down/still wanting to sleep with other chicks so I started messing around with this other guy and suddenly I got an I love you out of him and everything (he was drunk at the time but I still count it haha), been together ever since

Anyway if you've made it this long with her you're further along than most so props to you, does everyone you know always bug you about when you're getting married too? Ha that's all I ever hear

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@XpL0d3r

Maybe you'll get lucky and friendzone will get jealous of this new chick and suddenly see you in a different light

I have had this phenomenon happen to me firsthand, I never even vaguely thought about this guy I knew in that way, and then he started dating this cute blonde chick and he was talking about hitting that and suddenly all I could think of was f**king his brains out, I had totally never even realized that he was weirdly sexy (I guess the weirdly part was just because he's a friend of mine? Cause he's definitely good looking, I'd just never noticed before). It was like some switch flipped in my brain, if I wasn't in a relationship I would totally jump his bones.

So it could definitely happen, it's like the whole not wanting a toy until you see somebody else playing with it type deal, especially if she's already kinda into you

Haha I feel you on that, at 26 I've been with my boyfriend since I was 16 (well, that's when we started boning anyway, didn't technically start dating till I was 17 because he was 5 years older than me and said that it would be 'weird dating a 16 year old' (but of course f**king one was fine haha)

Admittedly our friends did make fun of him about it, they'd call him playground jake or 'the tall slide' (cause he's 6'4 in addition to the whole jailbait thing teehee)

Come to think of it, I finally tied him down thanks to that same theory behind friendzone potentially getting jealous and maybe letting XpL0d3r explode in her (heh horrible pun, I apologize), he was sort of dancing around the subject and not wanting to settle down/still wanting to sleep with other chicks so I started messing around with this other guy and suddenly I got an I love you out of him and everything (he was drunk at the time but I still count it haha), been together ever since

Anyway if you've made it this long with her you're further along than most so props to you, does everyone you know always bug you about when you're getting married too? Ha that's all I ever hear
Wow. I just cant tell you how intriguing your responses are. Enthralled. 100%

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
So is there an actual sign in the friendzone that says "NO f**king" or is it implied like tipping a dental hygienist because her giant titties were in your face for 20 straight minutes?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@XpL0d3r

Maybe... not sure I want to go that whole jealousy route though. Jealousy = crazy bitches. I rather man the f**k up and make a move - the only think keeping me from doing this is that I respect what she said a few months ago about just being friends. Buuuut lots have happened between now and then.

So is there an actual sign in the friendzone that says "NO f**king" or is it implied like tipping a dental hygienist because her giant titties were in your face for 20 straight minutes?
:rolf: Nope, so I think things can happen. I'd like to say I was cockblocked last week as my buddy and I were drinking over at her place, and he wanted to leave (I was driving) -- she said she we could have just stayed there with her, but he complained because he didn't wanna sleep on the couch.. :roll:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your buddy needs to learn to take one for the team..

:wak::kickass::hithead::slap:

You ain't kidding! :roll: I think he's bitter because back in college he almost hooked up with this girl, but they got into some drunk argument, so he went home and I f****d her instead. :lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buncha players... No wonder why women are crazy bitches these days. No one understands the importance of monogamy. So sad...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only had sex with one girl in my entire life. I'm the only guy that she's f**ked either. Both got together at 15.

It's all good to me :lol:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have no problem with monogamy.. just have to find the right one worthy of it.

I mean, you wouldnt buy a car without a test drive first.. right?

Might have to try a few models before you find the right "fit"

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no problem with monogamy.. just have to find the right one worthy of it.

I mean, you wouldnt buy a car without a test drive first.. right?

Might have to try a few models before you find the right "fit"
I knew you were gay. You want a Fit... :roll:

That is why you can abstain while dating.:what:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*cringes*

Momma says NO! Too many doors to mod and I'm not a fan of the bodystyle. That one is fairly decent though.