5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad, Palmetto Bay though

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So tonite the GF was supposed to come over. She was at work all day and I didnt know when she was coming over. Hell, it takes her 2 hours for a 10 min drive most of the time for her to get her ass over here.

So, tonite, I go out and grab some food. While Im eating she says "what should I bring to eat?" Just out of the blue.. Havent heard from since this morning. I said, "Im already eating. Just eat at home so you dont have to spend $$ and lug a bunch of stuff over."

The damn girl starts flipping out. After a few texts from her, I just told her to stay home. and then she got mad at that. I told her," You start a bunch of bullshit then get mad when I dont respond or engage in it."

Fk'n women are crazy!

The sex is great.. but damn.. so much drama over nothing!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She was an ex-gf according to you last week... Just like a man, always blaming the woman. :roll:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No no... that was a ghost of Xmas past FB before that shot me a text out of no-where.. then decided to call at 1:45am

Probably thinking I would be with my current GF and my GF would ask "what b***h you got calling you at last call?!"

trifling bitches I tell ya!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So tonite the GF was supposed to come over. She was at work all day and I didnt know when she was coming over. Hell, it takes her 2 hours for a 10 min drive most of the time for her to get her ass over here.

So, tonite, I go out and grab some food. While Im eating she says "what should I bring to eat?" Just out of the blue.. Havent heard from since this morning. I said, "Im already eating. Just eat at home so you dont have to spend $$ and lug a bunch of stuff over."

The damn girl starts flipping out. After a few texts from her, I just told her to stay home. and then she got mad at that. I told her," You start a bunch of bullshit then get mad when I dont respond or engage in it."

Fk'n women are crazy!

The sex is great.. but damn.. so much drama over nothing!
So there was a time, place, and suggestions for dinner already disclosed or does she normally surprise you by taking initiative and bring dinner over? All this takes is communication and an agreement.

Now if she takes two hours to come over for a 10 minute drive, she must be doing these things:

- picking out an outfit
- shower/shave
- styling hair
- applying makeup

(It takes me two hours to accomplish this as well.)

You can not rush beauty! Be considerate and thank her for bothering to look good for you. If she looks like she threw on some sweats and called it a day, then she has some serious ADHD issues she needs to address with a therapist.

You could have honestly suggested making her something too for when she comes over or have her bring something over. She could have given you a list of groceries to get while she was getting ready, so you two can have an intimate meal together once there.

I think you owe her an apology. No girl wants to be treated like that. That was clearly pretty disrespectful.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL I like what your saying and can resepct that response if it were the case..

My girl likes to wait to eat and say shes starving. Then I get the liberty of taking her to a decent spot and blowing 60-100 bucks. There was no plans or anything tonite as I didnt know when she was going to show. Past 2 nights she was supposed to come over and she blew me off saying she had to get up early.. Well tomorrow is no different. She still has to get up at the same time.

Sometimes it takes her hours to respond to my texts. This is a girl who has a phone around her at all times. Last night she was supposed to come over and blew me off.

I dont think I was dis-respectful. I told her if shes hungry to eat something. I was already eating dinner. So eat something before you come over. I was being considerate (and also trying to avoid going out to eat again)

So it wasnt anything bad that I did.. but I didnt expect her to react the way she did. To be honest, I really dont care. I try not to get onto womans emotional rollercaster. Im here. If you want to hang out, come over. If not, Ill see ya when Im lookin at ya.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL I like what your saying and can resepct that response if it were the case..

My girl likes to wait to eat and say shes starving. Then I get the liberty of taking her to a decent spot and blowing 60-100 bucks. There was no plans or anything tonite as I didnt know when she was going to show. Past 2 nights she was supposed to come over and she blew me off saying she had to get up early.. Well tomorrow is no different. She still has to get up at the same time.

Sometimes it takes her hours to respond to my texts. This is a girl who has a phone around her at all times. Last night she was supposed to come over and blew me off.

I dont think I was dis-respectful. I told her if shes hungry to eat something. I was already eating dinner. So eat something before you come over. I was being considerate (and also trying to avoid going out to eat again)

So it wasnt anything bad that I did.. but I didnt expect her to react the way she did. To be honest, I really dont care. I try not to get onto womans emotional rollercaster. Im here. If you want to hang out, come over. If not, Ill see ya when Im lookin at ya.

But does SHE know that about you? Or is it a guessing game still? You can't expect her to know if it isn't already stated.

Time, place and any other details are still part of communication. Unless you both spontaneous... But then no one has the right to get angry if it is constantly on the fly.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Exactly! Can i get a thank you Jesus! No plans or nuthin.. i didnt know when she was going to surface.

Plus shes a latina.. so she's a litte Loca anyways..

Screenshot_2015-05-27-22-10-23.png

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
Tits or tires, its trouble.

Girls understand girls and all hate each other. Coincidence?

Girlfriends go nuts and take a spin out, just explain politely that their losing it over nothing and theyll usualy get back on course

or simply say "talk to me later when youre ready to be sensible"

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did that..

I texted her saying: all i said was for you to eat something because i already ate. Now look at where we are. We texted a min ago. Were both calm and not fighting. Shes going to bed.

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
she will sit up all nite thinking you suck, 3 am she will think she sucks, youll wake up to sorry...

but if your sappy say sorry and tell her its whatever she wants to eat tomorow, gives her a power trip and makes her happy

Last edited by a moderator:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have honestly not once in my life have ever watched any of these so-called talk shows.