My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's looking great. What I don't understand though is why Honda made the dash trim grey, no matter the rest of the interior color. My interior is all grey, so matches fine. But why would they use grey on tan or maroon interiors? I always thought that just looked out of place.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've been doing a lot of other stuff other than worrying about working on my car. Mainly switching jobs and doing a ton of things around the house. I got a little bored and decided to install my Mugen pedals. They had no instructions which was kinda lame and apparently the gas pedal had a different way of mounting. Rivets instead of bolts. So holes had to be drilled, fun really lol. The rivets they supplied for my particular application were crap. Fortunately I had some stainless steel ones instead. Here's a before and after shot.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[/QUOTE]

Freakin clean! I love the grip texture on the brake and clutch pedals.
No but my keys are getting a lot heavier than they used to be. Plus they are taking up a lot more space than they used to.
Can't use one of those key organizers? I guess if they're car keys then the plastic would keep these things from working.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I bit the bullet and bought a nice CD player and conversion harness so I got a clean install. Just simple soldering about 20 wires together. The speakers sound so nice. Just a few problems left now.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really nice, a quality stereo is a must have for a daily imo.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump! Hope this guy has email notifications, maybe this will bring him back!

Worked for Kswest's brother and his badass del sol.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah i hope so too, i just fi iahed readinf this thread and it i spired me to put a little more effort i to my 92 sedan daily project haha. This was a FANTASTIC read.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please let this notification reach you, i need moar pics and updates on this.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just paged through this build a few days ago too, would love to see some updates